What has 2012 taught you?

no one owes you ****
and you don't owe nobody nothing either

people that want to help you lend you a helping hand etc. 99% of the time has another motive for doing so, especially in this economy.

most of my friendships today i feel like are based on money. all my old friendships that weren't based on money, on the real only like 2 of them still exist, and i guess I'm lucky for that.

if your gonna lend someone money, just consider it a gift cuz your never getting it back, i don't care how long you've been friends. i gotta friend of 10 years that refuses to pay me back, been through all kinds of **** together and he's gonna lose a good friend over a couple hunnid. family and friends will stiff you in a heartbeat. its like that quote from a bronx tale, "think of that $20 as the price to never see him again, he won't bother you no more"

you have to give back every once in a while.

you have to sell out every once in a while.

Family is everything
A new found appreciation for hot water, A/C, and clean streets
My hometown is wack now
Goin to clubs is gettin old
I still care about that girl, a lot |I

life is real
that my elders will eventually die
mental illnesses are real
no matter how much you change for the better or what you have achieved your only remembered for your L's :smh:
being broke sucks
ego and emotions are dangerous will get you in trouble
what you think will reflect in your universe
people change

Seize the day, by this I don't mean YOLO. We only have one chance in this life, make every second count.

That if you don't procrastinate and if you don't quit then its pretty much impossible for you not reach your goals

Honestly I learned about myself that I wear a chip on my shoulder and I feel like everybody is out to get me. I need to change that.

That hard work pays off.

Also that one of my sports teams is capable of winning a title Chelsea :pimp:

that you can really do a lot of stuff you'd never expect if you just work harder and believe.

dare to dream, people. dare...to....dream....

Look back and see how much you've grown, not how much more growing you have to do.

I've grown and matured immensely this year. I wouldn't have done a lot of the things I've done this year five, even two years ago.

life is real
that my elders will eventually die
mental illnesses are real
no matter how much you change for the better or what you have achieved your only remembered for your L's :smh:
being broke sucks
ego and emotions are dangerous will get you in trouble
what you think will reflect in your universe
people change

You're not lying. Between being prone to depression/anxiety, the economy, Sandy Hook type craziness going on, and my best friend passing away in November, me:

View media item 194724
Hoping for a change for the better come 2013.

The grass is only greener on the other side of the fence because you're not tending to your side. By far my biggest lesson this year.

God can bring you through anything if you trust him

Proper preparation prevents poor performance

You truly never know when it's your time to go

Putting people on pedestals will only lead to hurt hearts and disappointment in the end :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom