Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by NooEra

Soccer
roll.gif
Makes me laugh.

Watching the WC was terrible. So much flopping
sick.gif

Growing up, the consensus was that Soccer was for girls *shrugs*
i thought soccer was for girls...and men of 3rd world countries.

come on guys...
slowest athletes
smallest athletes
worst athletes
softest athletes
Are you serious? Im a big football fan, basketball fan and soccer fan but this kind of thought process? Really?

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Soccer
roll.gif
Makes me laugh.

sick.gif

i thought soccer was for girls...and men of 3rd world countries.

come on guys...
slowest athletes
smallest athletes
worst athletes
softest athletes
Are you serious? Im a big football fan, basketball fan and soccer fan but this kind of thought process? Really?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Pretty weak.

Let's take blank templates and PS NFL logos + each cities largest headquartered corp on top. Meh.

They used the name of each stadium which are named by companies and real Soccer Jerseys always have their main sponsor right at the front of the jersey.
Nope all of those companies are headquartered in or nearby the city of the NFL team they're paired with. Only a few of them hold naming rights to their respective stadiums.  Though I don't doubt they're all sponsor partners at some level.

Ok but that's still how real Soccer jerseys are,they have a sponsors name on them.
I'm a huge fan, I know soccer jerseys typically feature sponsor names across the front and sometimes even the back. That has little to do with my point.

Most of these jerseys are weak to me because there's little to no creativity or imagination put into them. Unlike say the NFL Pro Combat renderings posted here a while ago, even though there were mixed opinions on them they still featured completely original designs and did more than just incorporate team colors into the jerseys. Though to be fair those were complete uniforms so there was a lot more to work with.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Soccer
roll.gif
Makes me laugh.

sick.gif

People like this is the reason the United States will NEVER win a World Cup.
The good news is that segment of the population is dying out. Literally.

Pretty weak.

Let's take blank templates and PS NFL logos + each cities largest headquartered corp on top. Meh.

They used the name of each stadium which are named by companies and real Soccer Jerseys always have their main sponsor right at the front of the jersey.
Nope all of those companies are headquartered in or nearby the city of the NFL team they're paired with. Only a few of them hold naming rights to their respective stadiums.  Though I don't doubt they're all sponsor partners at some level.

Ok but that's still how real Soccer jerseys are,they have a sponsors name on them.
I'm a huge fan, I know soccer jerseys typically feature sponsor names across the front and sometimes even the back. That has little to do with my point.

Most of these jerseys are weak to me because there's little to no creativity or imagination put into them. Unlike say the NFL Pro Combat renderings posted here a while ago, even though there were mixed opinions on them they still featured completely original designs and did more than just incorporate team colors into the jerseys. Though to be fair those were complete uniforms so there was a lot more to work with.

Soccer
roll.gif
Makes me laugh.

sick.gif

The good news is that segment of the population is dying out. Literally.

Soccer
roll.gif
Makes me laugh.

sick.gif

I dont think 2/3 of the country cares 
laugh.gif

Soccer
roll.gif
Makes me laugh.

sick.gif

I dont think 2/3 of the country cares 
laugh.gif

wow, you soccer fans are so sensitive. any bit of criticism and you gotta defend like it's a religion (oh yeah, it is... nvm)

wow, you soccer fans are so sensitive. any bit of criticism and you gotta defend like it's a religion (oh yeah, it is... nvm)

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

It has nothing to do with soccer fans, people are just sensitive to ignorance, something one or two posters appear to be bathing in.

It has nothing to do with soccer fans, people are just sensitive to ignorance, something one or two posters appear to be bathing in.

just soft, on and off the field

just soft, on and off the field

Coming from some one who played all the major sports growing up except for hockey, when I was playing football and the coaches would try and convert athletes from other sports into football players, hoopers were generally the most prone to softness. #didanyonelsenoticethis

Coming from some one who played all the major sports growing up except for hockey, when I was playing football and the coaches would try and convert athletes from other sports into football players, hoopers were generally the most prone to softness. #didanyonelsenoticethis

it's not ignorance. those people make comments like that cuz they know it gets sensitive soccer fans all fired up.... they're doing it on purpose.

it's not ignorance. those people make comments like that cuz they know it gets sensitive soccer fans all fired up.... they're doing it on purpose.

Absolutely not. I agree there's no doubt that some people make those comments looking for a reaction but there's A LOT of people in this country who adhere to that kind of mindset 100%. Like I said earlier though it's a good thing that demographic is on its way out.

Absolutely not. I agree there's no doubt that some people make those comments looking for a reaction but there's A LOT of people in this country who adhere to that kind of mindset 100%. Like I said earlier though it's a good thing that demographic is on its way out.

Back
Top Bottom