What if the NFL wore soccer kits? PICS

36727_405769970682_595465682_4928918_4286291_n.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but honestly, i don't really get the hate on soccer. i understand if you don't like it, but so many people feel the need to go out of their way to take shots, but why? u mad? as far as these dudes not all being freak athletes, i think its dope that soccer isn't heavily reliant on physical abily, because the technical aspect is the entertaining part. look at messi. the best player in the world. 

dec15messi.jpg
\\

he wins though, even with the speedo

lionel-messi-speedo-425x397.jpg

36727_405769970682_595465682_4928918_4286291_n.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but honestly, i don't really get the hate on soccer. i understand if you don't like it, but so many people feel the need to go out of their way to take shots, but why? u mad? as far as these dudes not all being freak athletes, i think its dope that soccer isn't heavily reliant on physical abily, because the technical aspect is the entertaining part. look at messi. the best player in the world. 

dec15messi.jpg
\\

he wins though, even with the speedo

lionel-messi-speedo-425x397.jpg

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by NooEra

Soccer
roll.gif
Makes me laugh.

Watching the WC was terrible. So much flopping
sick.gif

Growing up, the consensus was that Soccer was for girls *shrugs*
i thought soccer was for girls...and men of 3rd world countries.

come on guys...
slowest athletes
smallest athletes
worst athletes
softest athletes
indifferent.gif

One of the Probably the dumbest posts I've ever read on S&T

As if slow/bad athletes can run back and forth across a pitch which is 30 yards longer than a football field non stop for 2 45 minute halfs
eyes.gif

Outside of North America,Soccer is by far the most popular and biggest sport on Earth and always has been.

It's not the soccer bashing that's annoying,it's the pure ignorance
30t6p3b.gif

Soccer
roll.gif
Makes me laugh.

sick.gif

i thought soccer was for girls...and men of 3rd world countries.

come on guys...
slowest athletes
smallest athletes
worst athletes
softest athletes
indifferent.gif

One of the Probably the dumbest posts I've ever read on S&T

As if slow/bad athletes can run back and forth across a pitch which is 30 yards longer than a football field non stop for 2 45 minute halfs
eyes.gif

Outside of North America,Soccer is by far the most popular and biggest sport on Earth and always has been.

It's not the soccer bashing that's annoying,it's the pure ignorance
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by dland24

Soccer
roll.gif
Makes me laugh.

sick.gif

People like this is the reason the United States will NEVER win a World Cup.
That orrrrrrrrrrr the fact that all of the best athletes in the United States have no desire to play the sport. 
exactly.

basketball, football, even baseball have freak athletes. where are the freak athletes among the 5'6'' 140lb men of soccer?
Well let me introduce you to my friend Didier Drogba from the Ivory Coast and all 6'2" 185 pounds of him.

didier-drogba-muscles.jpg

But don't be alarmed, he really isn't much of an athlete at all.
and Jan Koller, 6'8 240, He wouldnt do anything other than run you over, no pads

jan_koller.jpg

Originally Posted by dland24

Soccer
roll.gif
Makes me laugh.

sick.gif

People like this is the reason the United States will NEVER win a World Cup.
That orrrrrrrrrrr the fact that all of the best athletes in the United States have no desire to play the sport. 
exactly.

basketball, football, even baseball have freak athletes. where are the freak athletes among the 5'6'' 140lb men of soccer?
Well let me introduce you to my friend Didier Drogba from the Ivory Coast and all 6'2" 185 pounds of him.

didier-drogba-muscles.jpg

But don't be alarmed, he really isn't much of an athlete at all.
and Jan Koller, 6'8 240, He wouldnt do anything other than run you over, no pads

jan_koller.jpg

This is what the greatest runner over longer distances looks like:

Haile-Gebreselassie-Sydney-25-September-2000.jpg

And this is what the greatest runner over shorter distances looks like:

usain-bolt-m.jpg

A soccer player is right between these two. He needs to be able to sprint in certain situations throughout the games while being able to last for 90+ minutes with just one break after 45 minutes. That is why you will never ever find people who look like this dominating in soccer:

Sappabration.jpg
babeuthpic.jpg

This is what the greatest runner over longer distances looks like:

Haile-Gebreselassie-Sydney-25-September-2000.jpg

And this is what the greatest runner over shorter distances looks like:

usain-bolt-m.jpg

A soccer player is right between these two. He needs to be able to sprint in certain situations throughout the games while being able to last for 90+ minutes with just one break after 45 minutes. That is why you will never ever find people who look like this dominating in soccer:

Sappabration.jpg
babeuthpic.jpg

Not even getting into this argument... But, you tellin me NFL DL/OL aren't athletes? Sapps not athletic?

Hiloti Ngata isnt an athlete?

aww man.

Not even getting into this argument... But, you tellin me NFL DL/OL aren't athletes? Sapps not athletic?

aww man.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

aww man.
No one mentioned them, but the rebuttal was aimed to say that soccer is not an easy sport to play. C'mon look at who provoked the argument in the first place.
And look at their justification.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

aww man.
No one mentioned them, but the rebuttal was aimed to say that soccer is not an easy sport to play. C'mon look at who provoked the argument in the first place.
And look at their justification.

Back
Top Bottom