What Incentive Do Men Have To Get Married?

laugh.gif
@ your nfl Comparison
roll.gif

Here's a Topic for Discussion that segways from this thread:

Why are people who are have an opinion on marriage similar to the OP more concerned with what they can get out of a relationship than what they canput into one?

Originally Posted by Skill Jonez

The only incentives are sex and food, real talk. Other than that, no incentives exist.

You can get sex and food from a cook or a prostitute. Fools like this will die a very lonely and depressing death.

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

The only incentives are sex and food, real talk. Other than that, no incentives exist.

You can get sex and food from a cook or a prostitute. Fools like this will die a very lonely and depressing death.
Which is exactly why marriage is worthless.

It's a REAL big toss up though....

Me...i know i'll get married...but it's like you gotta meet the right one at the right time...I really dont see any benefits besides what I addressedearlier and it seems like if you get divorced you have a $%$ load to lose....not to mention emotionally as well.

indifferent.gif
You can't be serious... but of course I don't expect much out of the majority of the people on NT... Many of the guys on NT will end up being 50years old still going to a club trying to smash young girls because they weren't mature enough to get a real women when the time was ideal.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

indifferent.gif
You can't be serious... but of course I don't expect much out of the majority of the people on NT... Many of the guys on NT will end up being 50 years old still going to a club trying to smash young girls because they weren't mature enough to get a real women when the time was ideal.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Don't hate the playa.....(you know the rest).

Skill Jonez

Emphasis on the word TRYING.

The thread is rooted in a deeper issue, one that says many present day Young Adults are only concerned with today and not in building anything great for thefuture, and its more than just relationships I'm speaking on...

But I digress...

Bammas
smh.gif

RamZs8906 wrote:
Here's a Topic for Discussion that segways from this thread:

Why are people who are have an opinion on marriage similar to the OP more concerned with what they can get out of a relationship than what they can put into one?

This.

I find that, that is the problem with many peoples today. Always complaining I can never find the one. But, they never fully commit themselves to a person. Youcan't know love and expect love without giving love. People get bored and frustrated, its always about them. To a certain extent especially in thebeginning of a relationship yes it is. But, you have to grow as a couple and this includes showing that you love them while accepting the other persons lovewith open arms.

I hate when guys say I got hurt once and now I just sleep around, freakin excuse to just sleep around call it like it is. There is no rule book that says whensearching for love you can not be with multiple people. If you actually commit yourself to them you might find they will respond and you will fall in love. Ifthey don't then move on to the next person. But, people don't even try. They just say I'm trying to be free right now not committed and then theycomplain when they break up, after not committing themselves.

indifferent.gif
You can't be serious... but of course I don't expect much out of the majority of the people on NT... Many of the guys on NT will end up being 50 years old still going to a club trying to smash young girls because they weren't mature enough to get a real women when the time was ideal.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You're ridiculous man, but no sense in arguing. To each his own, If that makes you happy fine, but I think you will regret it later in life.

Leave the real woman for guys like me. Not the skank ho hos you will bone during your life.

edit- spell

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You're ridiculous man, but no sense in arguing. To each his own, If that makes you happy fine, but I think you will regret it later in life.

Leave the real woman for guys like me. Not the skank ho hos you will bone during your life.

edit- spell
I won't regret it cause I will have smashed many females in my time and by the time I'm a old dude, I won't be worried about thatstuff no mo. When I'm old I'll just worry about my fam and my dog
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Skill Jonez

What family?

I done, don't know why I'm discussing this with someone who has the mindset of a 17 year old.

Skill Jonez

What family?

I done, don't know why I'm discussing this with someone who has the mindset of a 17 year old.
Uh, my future nieces and nephews + my bro and my sister.

None.

Marriage, ideally, should be about being with the person you're in love with not what tax breaks you may or may not have from the act of marrying someone.

That link basically saying marriage has become a bad business and the fact that it's being discussed as a business just makes them hundreds of years late.

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit- spell
I won't regret it cause I will have smashed many females in my time and by the time I'm a old dude, I won't be worried about that stuff no mo. When I'm old I'll just worry about my fam and my dog
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What dog? Dogs live 15 years average. You gonna buy a new one every 15 years? And what fam? you aren't married and I highly doubt any illegitimate childrenyou have will care about you when you're in the nursing home. Your parents will be dead, your brothers and sisters wont care when they are old too; atleast considering the type of person you are.

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit- spell
I won't regret it cause I will have smashed many females in my time and by the time I'm a old dude, I won't be worried about that stuff no mo. When I'm old I'll just worry about my fam and my dog
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What dog? Dogs live 15 years average. You gonna buy a new one every 15 years? And what fam? you aren't married and I highly doubt any illegitimate children you have will care about you when you're in the nursing home. Your parents will be dead, your brothers and sisters wont care when they are old too; at least considering the type of person you are.
1. Yes I'll always have a companion dog when I'm old so I'll buy a new one when one passes away.
2. My bro and sister love me so we'd still kick it when we'd be old.

Skill Jonez

What family?

LMAO you really think that your brother and sister are gonna care about you when they are old and cant move around either? Or their kids? their kids will bebusy with their own life and their parents not you.

Skill Jonez

What family?

LMAO you really think that your brother and sister are gonna care about you when they are old and cant move around either? Or their kids? their kids will be busy with their own life and their parents not you.
And you think if you marry some broad that she'll care?

Skill Jonez

What family?

LMAO you really think that your brother and sister are gonna care about you when they are old and cant move around either? Or their kids? their kids will be busy with their own life and their parents not you.

Yes I think that my wife of 50+ years (by the time we are 80+) will care. Did you not read any of my other posts you quoted? I wont marry a fake broad. Onlyone who will love me as much as her, and I will have children that will love and care for me. Just like I do for my grandparents and parents. I'm done dontknow why i'm discussing this with you. Probably because A few of my grandparents just passed and I know how things and people are before those times.

Going to lunch now. Done with your nonsense.

Skill Jonez

What family?

Yes I think that my wife of 50+ years (by the time we are 80+) will care. Did you not read any of my other posts you quoted? I wont marry a fake broad. Only one who will love me as much as her, and I will have children that will love and care for me. Just like I do for my grandparents and parents. I'm done dont know why i'm discussing this with you. Probably because A few of my grandparents just passed and I know how things and people are before those times.

Going to lunch now. Done with your nonsense.

So using your reasoning: Yes I think that my brother and sister that I'll have known MY WHOLE LIFE will care for me even when we be old. And I will havenephews and nieces that will love and care for me.

I am by no means saying marriage is a bad idea. I simply asked what is the incentive for MEN to get married.

ANY action we do, we have SOMETHING good or pleasurable comes out of it.

What does a man really gain from getting married that he can't possibly get by being unmarried.

Some of you might want to take a look at the article.

I am not saying I will NEVER get married or I don't SEE myself getting married before anyone jumps the gun.

I just believe that modern day marriage benefits women far more than it benefits the male breed.

Back
Top Bottom