What is a full size run?

I’ve heard the term “full size run” used before but was never told the exact meaning. I called a skate shop thats dropping the Black Hornets tomorrow and they told me they couldn’t tell me how many they had. He said he can only share that they have a full size run and that should tell me about how many pairs they will have. I have no idea what that is suppose to mean in terms of pairs they have on hand. 10 pairs? 20 pairs?

^ Yep. So, if Nike is releasing that shoe..., for example from size 6 to 12 w/ half sizes available, that means the shop got at least 13 pairs.

^ Yep. So, if Nike is releasing that shoe..., for example from size 6 to 12 w/ half sizes available, that means the shop got at least 13 pairs.

Thats not a lot at all. If I see more than 20 people when i show up, I’m leaving.

Yeah, that may not be a lot for sure. Personally, I don’t even think it’s appropriate for the retailer to use that term if they’re getting just a pair for each sizes though.

Yeah, that may not be a lot for sure. Personally, I don’t even think it’s appropriate for the retailer to use that term if they’re getting just a pair for each sizes though.

It would be more helpful if they did give a number. In your opinion, what’s the benefit of them not sharing that? For me, at least I know if they have 10 shoes and I show up and I’m 18 in line.....I know I can go home. Instead of stand in line for 2 hours for nothing.

It would be more helpful if they did give a number. In your opinion, what’s the benefit of them not sharing that? For me, at least I know if they have 10 shoes and I show up and I’m 18 in line.....I know I can go home. Instead of stand in line for 2 hours for nothing.

It's all about driving heat. Some consumers may actually hop out of line if they hear a store has 500 pair, thinking they may be able to pickup on a discount later. The store's ultimate goal is to sell as many shoes at full price as possible, the best way to do that is to make consumers think it *might* sellout

It's all about driving heat. Some consumers may actually hop out of line if they hear a store has 500 pair, thinking they may be able to pickup on a discount later. The store's ultimate goal is to sell as many shoes at full price as possible, the best way to do that is to make consumers think it *might* sellout

Man that sucks! But it makes sense.

Now, u know how it goes. BTW, it’s not my opinion tho. I’m just explaining u how the term is used by the retailer nowadays.

Now, u know how it goes. BTW, it’s not my opinion tho. I’m just explaining u how the term is used by the retailer nowadays.

I feel like one of their reasons for giving vague answers on the amount they have is because they backdoor several.

Yeah, it can be one of the reasons why the retailers don’t want to announce the quantity they’ve got. Whatever the reason is, FSR used to mean the store got multiple pairs in all the available sizes which basically meant it shouldn’t be that hard to obtain it around retail at least, but I guess not anymore......

Yeah, it can be one of the reasons why the retailers don’t want to announce the quantity they’ve got. Whatever the reason is, FSR used to mean the store got multiple pairs in all the available sizes which basically meant it shouldn’t be that hard to obtain it around retail at least, but I guess not anymore......

You’re right, not anymore. Glad I got to the shop early because I was 2nd in line. They only had about 7 pairs of the SB Dunk Black Hornets. Smh...

Oh men......., 7 pairs in total and calling that they’ve got FSR??? Sorry to hear that BS and hope u could obtain what u want in your size....

Back
Top Bottom