What is Jay-Z's best album?

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

I'm already the coolest person you never met...

laugh.gif
but rilla..
NO WAY NEAR THE BEST HIPHOP LP OF ALL TIME.

I honestly dont have a favorite Jay-Z album, he comes correct on everything he puts out. but the jay album that i probably listen to the most is Blueprint.album is just on point. its so soulful. dont u agree!!!!!!, dont u agree!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

Dear Seymore Cake, (
laugh.gif
)

Jay-Z's best album is The Blueprint. I could list all the effects that the album had on his personal life and finances. I could name awards it recieved. I could tell you how that album paved the way for several commercial successess after it. I could explain the significance of when it was released. But instead, I'd rather you just pop it in and pless play.

I think he was at the pennicle of skill on RD though... BP is just his best all around album...hell...BP is hip-hop's best all around album...ever.

thanks for postin that for me.

I could list all the effects that the album had on his personal life and finances. I could name awards it recieved. I could tell you how that album paved the way for several commercial successess after it. I could explain the significance of when it was released.
But what does any of that have to do with the actual MUSIC????

I would many albums in front of Blueprint all time, but it is all-around amazing.

Renegade
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(Em's verses are sick nasty
sick.gif
)
The Ruler's Back
pimp.gif

Hola Hovito
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

etc. etc.

I think BP and RD equal...but for different reasons.

But if I had to choose between both and could never listen to the other again....it's definitely RD.

Originally Posted by iLLscan

I could list all the effects that the album had on his personal life and finances. I could name awards it recieved. I could tell you how that album paved the way for several commercial successess after it. I could explain the significance of when it was released.
But what does any of that have to do with the actual MUSIC????

laugh.gif
so you just gonna nitpick my words huh... you forgot something man.
Jay-Z's best album is The Blueprint. I could list all the effects that the album had on his personal life and finances. I could name awards it recieved. I could tell you how that album paved the way for several commercial successess after it. I could explain the significance of when it was released. But instead, I'd rather you just pop it in and pless play.

How old are you, because it's very childish to skew people's words in an attempt at an arguement. If the things I listed dont haveanything to do with the music, why would you ask me to explain it? Obviously I'm aware that those are the effects from the music, and notreflective of the quality of the product. That's why I didn't go in depth about it. Now do you have a real rebuttal for my opinion or is that all youcould come up with?

Originally Posted by hugebird

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

To each his own but I can't understand how its not 'Reasonable Doubt'.

There are two instances where people will not say Reasonable Doubt.
1) They are trying to be different
2) They are an idiot

Where do you lie?
Word RD no argument. I dont care what the albums did mainstream wise those other albums aint issh comprared to this. Give it another listen andthen think about your choice again.

smokin.gif

I(and alot of people who share the sentiment) don't believe RD is, was, or will ever be a classic hip hop disc
are you kidding? I mean you can argue that its not his best CD, but RD is a classic theres no argument to that.

its reasonable doubt and if you say different than you shouldn't have opinions, it was his best, his hunger juss exposes off that album off all but 1 track

For me its Blueprint. I like RD but I dont think its as good as people hype it up to be

Beyond a reasonable doubt in my lifetime i am the blueprint(s) for the black american gangster dynasty who brings you the life and times of a hard knock *****until kingdome come...

not in that order...

Back
Top Bottom