WHAT IS RASHEED WALLACE WEARING IN THE PLAYOFF? I CAN'T TELL...

It's Air Force I - with his logo on it.

cbe3859e-03f4-4c72-bb91-d83e5a14cbc7.jpg

lol Look at what hes doing to Dalembert... this man Rasheed is the [Bobby "The Brain" Heenan] dirtiest man in the game [Bobby "The Brain"Heenan]

That big logo is tight

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

lol Look at what hes doing to Dalembert... this man Rasheed is the [Bobby "The Brain" Heenan] dirtiest man in the game [Bobby "The Brain" Heenan]

That big logo is tight
Hell no, Rasheed is nowhere near the dirtiest player in the game. Bruce Bowen is the dirtiest player in the game. It does look like Dalembert isgetting punched in the junk, though. He would later deserve it, however, as the hair cut he went with for the next game was offensive.

Anyway, back on topic, those sheeds are alright, but nothing will top the all black highs, the white highs with blue sole and strap, and the navy and carolinahighs. What's up with the pair he had earlier in the year with the ostrich? Did those ever drop?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

lol Look at what hes doing to Dalembert... this man Rasheed is the [Bobby "The Brain" Heenan] dirtiest man in the game [Bobby "The Brain" Heenan]

That big logo is tight
Hell no, Rasheed is nowhere near the dirtiest player in the game. Bruce Bowen is the dirtiest player in the game. It does look like Dalembert is getting punched in the junk, though. He would later deserve it, however, as the hair cut he went with for the next game was offensive.

Anyway, back on topic, those sheeds are alright, but nothing will top the all black highs, the white highs with blue sole and strap, and the navy and carolina highs. What's up with the pair he had earlier in the year with the ostrich? Did those ever drop?

OO yea I know he isn't the dirtiest in the game I was exaggeratin a little bit...But do u have a pic of Dalembert haircut?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

That big logo is tight
Hell no, Rasheed is nowhere near the dirtiest player in the game. Bruce Bowen is the dirtiest player in the game. It does look like Dalembert is getting punched in the junk, though. He would later deserve it, however, as the hair cut he went with for the next game was offensive.

Anyway, back on topic, those sheeds are alright, but nothing will top the all black highs, the white highs with blue sole and strap, and the navy and carolina highs. What's up with the pair he had earlier in the year with the ostrich? Did those ever drop?

OO yea I know he isn't the dirtiest in the game I was exaggeratin a little bit...But do u have a pic of Dalembert haircut?

ept_sports_nba_experts-144830175-1209578233.jpg

roll.gif

I was cracking up when I saw him during the game.
laugh.gif

Those forces are doo doo, I can't support the whole visible air thing on forces.

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

man they gotta drop those...they'd sell like crack on the 1st in my area

thos e will fly off the shelves. literally.

If they start releasing Sheeds w/visible air units, huge sheed logos, whack color blocking, and anything else that deviates what made Sheeds,"Sheeds", it will be an absolute riot on my part. But it seems like I'm a lone ranger in giving these the "Hell no!"

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

If they start releasing Sheeds w/visible air units, huge sheed logos, whack color blocking, and anything else that deviates what made Sheeds, "Sheeds", it will be an absolute riot on my part. But it seems like I'm a lone ranger in giving these the "Hell no!"

I'm with you. Sheed Hi's should stay simple with the small logo embroidred, no more than 3 colors total.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

If they start releasing Sheeds w/visible air units, huge sheed logos, whack color blocking, and anything else that deviates what made Sheeds, "Sheeds", it will be an absolute riot on my part. But it seems like I'm a lone ranger in giving these the "Hell no!"
Agreed. These are an atrocity. The huge logo sucks. The visible air sucks(on ANY AF1, btw). The only thing I like is the colored/contrastingtoebox.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Has he changed his shoes at all this season?

Not until TODAY

he just debuted those same sheeds in the picture above, but in a royal blue. FIRE.

LMAO @ sheed AF1 elitists....you kids try WAY too hard on NT.

Back
Top Bottom