What is the best place to sell shoes if I don't have enough posts to post in the buy/sell thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few pairs of shoes I want to sell. Where is the best place to sell them if I don't have enough posts to post in the buy/sell thread here on NikeTalk? I know everyone on here has plenty of experience with buying/selling shoes. Thanks.

Ebay, craigslist, just get the 300 post... ive made a new NIKETALK account every year since 2003, and i finish each year wit hare around 900 post.. shouldnt be hard bro

even when I do get to the 300 I'll have zero references of past sales to sell them. Maybe I should just use my mother's eBay account.

1. You can always use your signature to sell kicks. Any agreements would have to be done via pm's only.

2. Buy/ Sell thread is a little overrated.

I'd say eBay. If you have a lot (A LOT) of sneakerhead friends, maybe Facebook. If you're in a big city, try Craigslist. If you go the CL route, I'd definitely do a meet-up at a public place, you don't want just anyone rolling to your home.

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

Ebay, craigslist, just get the 300 post... ive made a new NIKETALK account every year since 2003, and i finish each year wit hare around 900 post.. shouldnt be hard bro

wait why

^This.

You could also try Ebay (although they are killing small time sellers with the fees).

Consignment shops.
You should look into those in your area. They take a bit from the total price, but gets your shoes out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom