What is the most quality built Air Jordan?

I'm really wishing at this point the 23 will be "The best Air Jordan by means of quality"
Right now i can say out of all the J's i've ever owned the "most quality" is the retro 12 blk/red
You can peep my pair in my images, the 12's held up far more than any shoe i could ever expect to own!
What are NT's thought's on the "best quality Air Jordan"????

I think this might get locked because of it being "taboo," but IMO its got to be the Spiz'ike. As Frankenstein-ish as they are, these things willstand up to anything.

^My dude, he asked for an Air Jordan. You get a well deserved
indifferent.gif

Quality build by holding up long? or quality materials?

Quality materials could go to any original 1-20

Quality build HAS to go to OG 12s.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^My dude, he asked for an Air Jordan. You get a well deserved
indifferent.gif
Ok...my bad, but I'm pretty sure it says AIR JORDAN SPIZ'IKE on the box
indifferent.gif

If he meant a numbered one, he should have said so.
indifferent.gif

Get outta here.
tired.gif

Why everybody wanna be a mini mod...Internet tough guys...I swear...
laugh.gif

The Spizike?! That is everything but quality construction.

The OG Jordan 12s are virtually indestructible.

I ball in my jordans, and im going to tell you the xix would survive anything.
eek.gif

they're are built like steel.

Originally Posted by King Lincey

indifferent.gif

Sorry but it doesn't say that and I'm sorry for being an internet tough guy.

As far as quality materials it pretty much gets better with every new jordan but as far as a jordan that can withstand anything the XVs period

XIIs, XVIIs, and XVIIIs, just feel the midsole of the XVII and XVIII, do you think they'll crack anytime soon?

The XII because of the design of the shoe.Theres not really a whole bunch going on like other models such as the 4s or 5s.Its really hard to destroy them up soI guess they are like tanks.
laugh.gif

For me personally I think its the XIII. I have the og flints and they are not even close to being done. I do everything in those. I had never even twisted anankle in those until two months ago. When I did twist my ankle in them I broke my anke, but it would have been waaaay worse if I was wearing anything else. Ionly wore a cast for like 3 weeks. BTW, me breaking my ankle had nothing to do with how old the shoes were, it was what I was doing that made it happen.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by King Lincey

indifferent.gif

Sorry but it doesn't say that and I'm sorry for being an internet tough guy.
Damn, can't win them all.
laugh.gif

I went down fighting didn't I??
roll.gif

8a0ls2f.jpg

roll.gif

I know they are a team jordan, and whatever flaming must be done, go ahead, but the AIR JORDAN 10/16 is a VERY durable shoe. I've wore mine for almost 3years and I don't even have much creasing or much signs of wear at all..These are quite possibly the best team jordans I own...I have numbered jordans too,so I'm not stuntin in these by no means...

OG XII definitely are beastly in quality I bought them joints and ws just floored as to how well they held up the red sole was still clearish...nice

Back
Top Bottom