What is the worst paycheck...Vol.1

So I went and picked up my paycheck today and that %*#$ was $14.18
indifferent.gif
Thankfully Christmas is on Tuesday

What is the worst paycheck you guys have ever gotten?

I don't remember but when I worked at Carl's Jr about 10 years ago I started off at $4.25 an hour. Imagine trying to save up for Jordans back then. Itwas rough.

I worked at UPS a few months ago...and I swear 2 Jesus, my moms and Troy Aikman a dude got a check 4 zero dollars and zerozero cents....he only worked one dayand they took the money he made that week towards union dues....these UPS dudes is grimy like that, lemme tell yall...

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

I worked at UPS a few months ago...and I swear 2 Jesus, my moms and Troy Aikman a dude got a check 4 zero dollars and zerozero cents....he only worked one day and they took the money he made that week towards union dues....these UPS dudes is grimy like that, lemme tell yall...

roll.gif
.. and if he really went to cash it out..then
laugh.gif

$30 something, only work one day. It will probably be zero for this week since I didnt work at all last week.

$10

back when i used to work at quiznos..the owner would give me one day a week..so i go in for my one day..and its extremely slow..so she calls and tells me to gohome..i was so mad..and i was super embarrassed to get that check cashed

$18

i'm pretty sure i was sick one week [went in and just went home after about an hour and a half] and the next week i took off for finals.

most broke i have EVER been.

luckily i had a girlfriend at the time to help me out.

I worked 3 weeks in a row and i only got 62.25 %@@% got me mad but then I found out was that my schools payroll was 2 weeks behind...

$32.15 somethin like that back for my first job at petsmart 10 years ago stockin those shelves.

Back
Top Bottom