What is this haircut called?

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by you go boy

that cut is fresh... i wish i was black
You wish it but you don't really wish it.

paul-mooney-comedian.jpg

Definitely not a taper, it's a dark fade. Tapers favor the temple and nape of the neck area and fades are generally higher and goes around the whole head, ala the Nate Robinson picture. I'm not a barber but I do remember because curious as to what the difference between a fade and dark ceaser was...

Originally Posted by FOG

Aight, no thread jack, but what would you call this hair?

ryan-gosling-300.jpg

index.php

I'm sorry but if I see this dude in real life I'm causing a scene and proposing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by you go boy

that cut is fresh... i wish i was black
You wish it but you don't really wish it.
laugh.gif
So true.

And
roll.gif
@ Anton. I don't see the hype in Gosling though, maybe I'm just salty because every female is in love with dude.

Nate just has a high fade. It's hard to judge what length his hair is but just tell your barber you want to keep the fro on top and get that old-school look.

You guys have your barber terms all mixed up.

taper fade = blowout = fade on the bottom of your temple and back of neck

A Caesar is pretty much a buzz cut but for black people lol.
A light caesar or dark caesar just describes how long you want your hair, thus determining whether your final cut will be "light" or "dark".

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by FOG

Aight, no thread jack, but what would you call this hair?

ryan-gosling-300.jpg

index.php

I'm sorry but if I see this dude in real life I'm causing a scene and proposing
pimp.gif

He is very handsome without a doubt but I don't think I would cause a scene and propose to him

I have the Same exact cut as Nate except  my taper connects to my sideburns and goatee and they are the same length.  My nappy fro has only been growing for like a month or so,so it is not where I want it to be yet. I just tell my Barber to give me a high taper and go all the way around and fade out the back. By the way, Wilson Chandler was the first dude I seen with this cut.

Back
Top Bottom