What is your favorite Jordan Highlight ?

against the lakers...

Favorite Jordan highlight, per se, would be in the 92 Finals VS the Blazers when he drops a jumper and backpedals while shrugging his shoulders, wearing a ****-eating grin from ear to ear.

Too many to list! Seen them all growing up. Put on a G.O.A.T Display
in 98" vs the nets to seal the sweep. Not fav just a performance like no other.

Mines gotta be one of the many times he schooled a young Kobe. Too many to list.....

The whole 95-96 season was a highlight to me. It's one thing to look at the 72-10 record and be amazed by it but watching him play that entire season was priceless. I started understanding that his game was more than cool dunks and shots. I saw the killer instinct that everyone talks about. Whenever he was on the court that season opponents were not safe in any aspect of the game. He gave 200% effort on both sides of the ball. I never seen him or any other player zone out like he did that year.

The whole 95-96 season was a highlight to me. It's one thing to look at the 72-10 record and be amazed by it but watching him play that entire season was priceless. I started understanding that his game was more than cool dunks and shots. I saw the killer instinct that everyone talks about. Whenever he was on the court that season opponents were not safe in any aspect of the game. He gave 200% effort on both sides of the ball. I never seen him or any other player zone out like he did that year.
Great post. I've never seen any player feared as much as MJ was on both sides of the court. Maybe a prime Shaq or Iverson offensively, but Jordan won most games before he even stepped on the court. It's all mental.

For me, it's "the shot" . . . Game 5 . . . against the Cleveland Cavaliers on May 7, 1989 . . . I remember I watched it live on the TV when I was younger . . . and the first thing I said was, "next are my Knicks". Little did I know that "shot" would put the nail in the coffin on Patrick Ewing ever winning an NBA title. So began my love affair of HATING Michael Jordan for the next 10 years . . .

There are too many to name but one of my favorites that no one hardly ever mentions is the Mutumbo "Finger Wag" dunk after Mutumbo was bragging days before that MJ never dunked on him haha
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom