what is your opinion on the Chevrolet Corvette?

Any thoughts? I honestly think it is the best american sports car out there hands down.. I just wish the interior on them would use more higher quality meterials for the price they are charging. I plan on getting one in a few years.. That's my dream car. What do you guys think about the classic sports car?

My dad has a 1964 Stingray for years.  Definitely in my top 5 cars of all time.

He sold it to pay for my college a couple years ago though.  I would have gladly foregone college to get that car.
frown.gif

When I get a better job, I'd like to buy him one again to pay him back.

calling it a dream car is a bit much

personally it's nice but not what I'd spend my money on

Originally Posted by StillIn729

right so why cant it be his dream car...let me guess you would buy a import huh?

Dope car. As far as the dudes saying "id rather spend x amount of dollars on a _____" we all have our preferences.
I wouldnt put the corevette on my top 5. but its really nice nonetheless.

It's fast and made out of plastic. Only Vette I'd ever buy is a ZR-1. 

Originally Posted by Put em up

right so why cant it be his dream car...let me guess you would buy a import huh?
actually I would buy an import, dream car=something you probably won't ever have the money to own

let me guess you are one of those meathead muscle car dudes?

dude will be able to afford a Vette

wouldn't mind having one for free but i would NEVER trade my s2000 for it. if it's a c6 z06 or zr1 thas a different story...

The Z version is the cheapest super car you can get brand new. Also faster in a straightline than a gallardo.

Originally Posted by Put em up

actually I would buy an import, dream car=something you probably won't ever have the money to own

let me guess you are one of those meathead muscle car dudes?

dude will be able to afford a Vette

laugh.gif
i love american muscle but i have a import...

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Viper >>> Corvette

i hate the vette but even i know thats not true. viper is complete trash and severely overpriced.

I was never into the high luxary sports cars, but the Corvette from 05-prest is nice and probably the best generation of Corvette's aside from the 2nd generation Corvette... Where they always expensive?

Back
Top Bottom