What is your reply when a girl ask are you a virgin?

Yup, I'ma virgin 
alien.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

are u like 16?

19 but the innocent girls around my age are reluctant to give me their trust. I know the answer will affect their judgement of me but in what way? How can I be suave about it?
laugh.gif

are u like 16?

19 but the innocent girls around my age are reluctant to give me their trust. I know the answer will affect their judgement of me but in what way? How can I be suave about it?
laugh.gif

Where do you live that 19 yr old girls are still virgins? I need to move there. Here, they have 2 kids by then.

Where do you live that 19 yr old girls are still virgins? I need to move there. Here, they have 2 kids by then.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

are u like 16?

laugh.gif
Well if you lie and they find out, they will trust you even less.

are u like 16?

laugh.gif
Well if you lie and they find out, they will trust you even less.

are u like 16?

laugh.gif
just tell em yea, or say u had sex wit sum chick u was in love wit or sum *!%% like that

are u like 16?

laugh.gif
just tell em yea, or say u had sex wit sum chick u was in love wit or sum *!%% like that

Originally Posted by eashawty

aint no chick ever asked me if i was a virgin, so i dont know
laugh.gif
 exactly.  Even when I was a virgin the chick didn't know.  You are lacking swag around the women my friend

Originally Posted by eashawty

aint no chick ever asked me if i was a virgin, so i dont know
laugh.gif
 exactly.  Even when I was a virgin the chick didn't know.  You are lacking swag around the women my friend

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

So, your girl asked you if you're a virgin after sex?
roll.gif
roll.gif

No, its actually a girl I met from my friend and we been talking for almost 3 weeks and she ask me this. We're not that close but I can tell she likes me a little cause she would tell me how some of the corniest things in her daily life routine remind her of me and that she want to match outfits.etc...

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

So, your girl asked you if you're a virgin after sex?
roll.gif
roll.gif

No, its actually a girl I met from my friend and we been talking for almost 3 weeks and she ask me this. We're not that close but I can tell she likes me a little cause she would tell me how some of the corniest things in her daily life routine remind her of me and that she want to match outfits.etc...

Back
Top Bottom