What is your reply when a girl ask are you a virgin?

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Where do you live that 19 yr old girls are still virgins? I need to move there. Here, they have 2 kids by then.

I'm from the bay and she is one of those girls that have strict parents and her grades are her #1 priority.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Where do you live that 19 yr old girls are still virgins? I need to move there. Here, they have 2 kids by then.

I'm from the bay and she is one of those girls that have strict parents and her grades are her #1 priority.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

are u like 16?

19 but the innocent girls around my age are reluctant to give me their trust. I know the answer will affect their judgement of me but in what way? How can I be suave about it?
laugh.gif
You are 19, and there are PLENTY of broads waiting to get down. Why even bother with a virgin? Sex with a virgin is awful.

Men have lame thought processes sometimes.
laugh.gif

-The Juice

are u like 16?

19 but the innocent girls around my age are reluctant to give me their trust. I know the answer will affect their judgement of me but in what way? How can I be suave about it?
laugh.gif
You are 19, and there are PLENTY of broads waiting to get down. Why even bother with a virgin? Sex with a virgin is awful.

laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by eashawty

are u like 16?

laugh.gif
just tell em yea, or say u had sex wit sum chick u was in love wit or sum *!%% like that
laugh.gif
Seems like this is the only way I can get away wit it. Say it was passionate and that I thought she was the one.

Originally Posted by eashawty

are u like 16?

laugh.gif
just tell em yea, or say u had sex wit sum chick u was in love wit or sum *!%% like that
laugh.gif
Seems like this is the only way I can get away wit it. Say it was passionate and that I thought she was the one.

Originally Posted by Benihana

are u like 16?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

-The Juice
I never had that mentality of getting @ multiple women. I'm not after virgins. She is just so damb innocent and cute. We also have a lot in common and she is just fun to be around with.

are u like 16?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

-The Juice
I never had that mentality of getting @ multiple women. I'm not after virgins. She is just so damb innocent and cute. We also have a lot in common and she is just fun to be around with.

are u like 16?

19 but the innocent Underaged girls around my age are reluctant to give me their trust. I know the answer will affect their judgement of me but in what way? How can I be suave about it?
laugh.gif
fixed

are u like 16?

19 but the innocent Underaged girls around my age are reluctant to give me their trust. I know the answer will affect their judgement of me but in what way? How can I be suave about it?
laugh.gif
fixed

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

-The Juice

Sounds like you want to keep her around, so why lie? Its going to get harder and harder when time goes by if you lie.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

-The Juice

Sounds like you want to keep her around, so why lie? Its going to get harder and harder when time goes by if you lie.

laugh.gif

-The Juice
Yep. No point taking pride in taking girls virginity, its always the worst.

laugh.gif

-The Juice

She doesn't need to know that if you don't want her to. The trick to not answering questions you don't want to answer is to deflect them.

"Why would you want to know that? Are you?"

She doesn't need to know that if you don't want her to. The trick to not answering questions you don't want to answer is to deflect them.

"Why would you want to know that? Are you?"

are u like 16?

laugh.gif
Haven't been asked this over the age of 14.  But don't lie on your meat fambs.

are u like 16?

laugh.gif
Haven't been asked this over the age of 14.  But don't lie on your meat fambs.

Originally Posted by lol

laugh.gif

-The Juice
I love popping them cherries tho

Back
Top Bottom