What It's Like To Be In An Interracial Relationship - A Dating Thread

I find it disgusting the way some black males on this board throw black women under the bus religiously and then start slobbering over any basic white woman in crocs offering them a baguette.

Cornball brothers to the fullest

That self hating *** black dude that blamed black women for his lack of love instead of his own insecurities, low self esteem and lack of confidence. Word to the glv.

You gotta admit man. Some of our black sisters just don't have it together.
Not saying that it's ok to throw black women under the bus but let's hold them accountable.

I find it disgusting the way some black males on this board throw black women under the bus religiously and then start slobbering over any basic white woman in crocs offering them a baguette.

That self hating *** black dude that blamed black women for his lack of love instead of his own insecurities, low self esteem and lack of confidence. Word to the glv.

Not saying that it's ok to throw black women under the bus but let's hold them accountable.

Neither do black men, maybe even more so.

Last edited:

Congrats, you just confirmed Charlie Parker and Mark Antony's point...:lol:

I'll leave it to you to figure out how, though.

What if it's not because you're throwing sistas under the bus. What if you saw a woman of another race and was attracted to her? Is that not a possibility. Everyone is so quick to act like if black men don't want a sista than no one will want her.

I've dated interracially before. Never been stared at. I'm a tall dude so folks see me regardless. Dont care if someone is giving me or us the stink eye.

I agree but it's not just black women my dude. Women around our age in general, well people our age in general are lost.
It's rare to find a girl on the same path as I am, college grad and career minded. That's why I'm glad I have my girl.

I feel bad for my sister, black women have always had it tough :frown:

Everyone is so quick to act like if black men don't want a sista than no one will want her.
Or....

Some of us understand the psychological attack that black women are under when she is being lowered further and further down the totem pole by her own counterpart...The black man.

That dynamic does not EXIST with ANY other group of people.

No man...white, hispanic, asian, etc. values their women as low as black men do theirs.

I can GUARANTEE you that no white man has ever said "Everyone is so quick to act like if white men don't want a white girl then no one will want her" 

For decades in the black community...it was the whole light skin / dark skin dynamic. Now...it's just flat out "everything else besides black".

****** kill me these days oogling over ANYTHING that isn't black.

I'm 27...so I rely on my younger siblings, cousins, etc. to keep me informed on what kids are into these days...and they've all told me about this fascination young black males have with anything "foreign". My sister told me all the lil black boys run around the hallways all day talking about how they need them a "foreign *****" and how black girls are "regular". 

I'm all for genuine love and relationships. I'm not for having "preferences" based on stereotypes and self hated.

Or....

Some of us understand the psychological attack that black women are under when she is being lowered further and further down the totem pole by her own counterpart...The black man.

No man...white, hispanic, asian, etc. values their women as low as black men do theirs.

I can GUARANTEE you that no white man has ever said "Everyone is so quick to act like if white men don't want a white girl then no one will want her" 

For decades in the black community...it was the whole light skin / dark skin dynamic. Now...it's just flat out "everything else besides black".

I'm 27...so I rely on my younger siblings, cousins, etc. to keep me informed on what kids are into these days...and they've all told me about this fascination young black males have with anything "foreign". My sister told me all the lil black boys run around the hallways all day talking about how they need them a "foreign *****" and how black girls are "regular". 

I'm all for genuine love and relationships. I'm not for having "preferences" based on stereotypes and self hated.

All this is a generalization. There isn't any type of psychological plight going on with black woman. They are just as desired, if not MORE desired than any other race of woman there is. All this "foreign" this and that is all because of hip hop and the image its portraying but hip hop hasn't been the best representation of black people so I won't take it at face value now. You want to see some beautiful woman, then go to Africa. That's where the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life reside. I've been there 4 times! Both of my parents are from Ghana and I've traveled enough to see a nice selection of woman from all parts of the world. If I choose to date a white woman, or woman of any other race, that's not me ******** on black woman, it's me being a selective man

Unfortunately i havent been able to really date anyone outside of my race.

Ive kissed a white girl and a latina........but thats about it. Coulda "Done" both, but neither were something i would have gone further than a late night creep........plus they were my co-workers and didnt wanna see them everyday, lol

All this is a generalization. There isn't any type of psychological plight going on with black woman. They are just as desired, if not MORE desired than any other race of woman there is. 
So I guess the following is all propaganda...and black women are treated the same...and held in the same regard as everyone else huh?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...n-in-america/2011/12/22/gIQAvxFcJQ_story.html

http://www.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/05/19/granderson.black.women/

http://bossip.com/866530/new-study-...icked-by-any-race-of-men-while-online-dating/

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-real-reason-more-black-women-arent-getting-married-2012-2

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/17/satoshi-kanazawa-black-women-less-attractive_n_863327.html

Neither do black men, maybe even more so.

I completely agree.

Congrats, you just confirmed Charlie Parker and Mark Antony's point...:lol:

I'll leave it to you to figure out how, though.

Right...

You confused my criticism for bashing but I get it. I'm a "cornball" brother. I'm calling a spade a spade. Soak this up bro...Black women are the least likely to get married and are the least desirable in interracial relationships.

But I'm sure you can feel my insecurity and lack of confidence seeping through my computer screen right?

I completely agree.
Right...

You confused my criticism for bashing but I get it. I'm a "cornball" brother. I'm calling a spade a spade. Soak this up bro...Black women are the least likely to get married and are the least desirable in interracial relationships.

But I'm sure you can feel my insecurity and lack of confidence seeping through my computer screen right?
Kida agree .

I agree but it's not just black women my dude. Women around our age in general, well people our age in general are lost.
It's rare to find a girl on the same path as I am, college grad and career minded. That's why I'm glad I have my girl.

I feel bad for my sister, black women have always had it tough :frown:

This, I have given up on trying to find a woman thats a college grad and career minded. I'm happy with someone that will just treat me right. I can get this money on my own, don't need no chicks help.

Reactions: wr
I've met enough useless career minded, college grads to know its a pointless way to judge a future partner. Get to know a person, not their credentials. Smh at these lil ****** though.

That "black love is boring to me" comment :rofl:

I've been in a couple. My most recent one with a white chick lasted a little over 3 years. My parents would always have some slick comments and I would normally call them out on it, in which they would backpedal faster than the best DB. Her mom was cool and had been in interracial relationships, so it was nothing to her. Her grandparents were cool as well, though they never offically knew we dated, so knew I was always around :lol: Honestly I faced more difficulty with her not having a dad more than being a different race, but that's a whole 'nother subject

Bruh your family is the worst when it comes to a interracial relationship. :lol:

I only been in one relationship with a white chick and every female in my family was like "You don't like black girls now!" "Oh you dating a white girl...". I was just like damn I can't dip in something else every now and then. It was cool but I love my black women, it's more of a connection.

Last edited:
Or....

View media item 761391

Or....

Couldn't have said it better myself bruh. Got cat's pops talking about "white is right" and dude in the ASU thread saying he doesn't care they had a party mocking black people and the MLK holiday because the white girls there are bad and are "DTF" black guys :stoneface:

I have cousins and acquaintances who think similar to this. ****'s ridiculous and embarrassing as a black man hearing other black men talk and think like that. Yet black women are somehow to blame.

I'm fine with relationships of any kind that come "organically" but if it doesn't sound alarms in your head at the rate black men exclusively date outside of their race compared to other groups then you are dense and properly don't get it. And some, not all, pridefully condemn their own women while doing it.

Last edited:
I completely agree.
Right...

Bruh just stop you said black women aren't doing well and as black men we are collectively doing worse than they are.

Them being less likely to get married has very little to do with them and more to do with the fact that black men (whom they have their allegiance to) don't want to get married.
Word to Ricky. Them being less sought after in IR relationships is in the same boat as black men being seen as a threat for just walking down the street. The media has a big role on why other races aren't open to dating black people. TV portrays black men as thugs but also shoves down the masses head that we are all Mandingo and hung like horses so of ******* will flock.

Yes black wmn are crazy but miss me with that "don't have it together"

I'm Somali, my wife is indian, but before her almost every girl I dated or ****** with was black/east african, with some randoms other races. I never once actively tried to date one race over the other, life just put beautfiul women infront of me and I played along :lol:

I thinks its really strange to actively pursue one race over the other. If a bad ***** no matter what color is throwing it your way and you are attracted then why discriminate?. I've dated Russian, Mexican, Nicaraguan, Ethiopian ( I had a run with them), eritrean, somalia, and a bunch other but it was all by chance and oppourtunity.

Its seems weird as **** you CHOOSE to date a race outside your own. I know brothers who refuse to date anything but white girls but that was cause the places they lived didn't have that much diversity, while others were addicted. Just doesn't make sense to me :lol:

I feel in love with my wife by chance. We met by chance and next thing I know were married with a couple of kids. I didn't wake up and say "I'm marry me a indian *****"

Im black and I date a black woman.

But if a chinese man ONLY wants to date white women would anyone care?
Or does that only work when black men only want to date other races besides a black woman.
How does it equal self hate? In 2014 where is it a rule that a black man has to date a black woman or he hates himself?

Somehow I dont think white women think of themselves as being "thrown under the bus" if a white man only wants to date black women.

Or am I just getting this wrong? Someone plz school me on this

Back
Top Bottom