What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

So I have regular all white converse.
And I have CDG converse.

Worn the regs like 578 times. Worn the CDG like 5 times...just off aesthetic.

And they def not more comfortable.

Steezy is a fraud.

So I have regular all white converse.
And I have CDG converse.

Worn the regs like 578 times. Worn the CDG like 5 times...just off aesthetic.

And they def not more comfortable.

Steezy is a fraud.

You probably got bedrock feet bro, the bottom of my feet smooth like silk, I def feel the CDGs are more comfortable

ish looks like you permanently stuck in da baggy phase transition to fitted... awkward af.

I think it depends on your physique bro, I’m not 100 sold on it, but I’ve gone with it a couple of times in the recent weeks and I’m not 100% opposed to it

When you secure on your pipe, you don’t let kicks with hearts make you feel like less of a man.

The **** does my pipe have to do with this? I wear pink and purple clothes and shoes. I’m secure as ****, those shoes are perfect for women. Has nothing to do with being insecure.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to look like a character from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure... it's 2019 after all.

The **** does my pipe have to do with this? I wear pink and purple clothes and shoes. I’m secure as ****, those shoes are perfect for women. Has nothing to do with being insecure.

So you wear pink and purple, but a caricature heart on otherwise a unisex sneaker is where you draw the line, makes sense bro.

So you wear pink and purple, but a caricature heart on otherwise a unisex sneaker is where you draw the line, makes sense bro.

You said it best, a unisex shoe. You put hearts on a girly shoe, it’s weird. Put it on some Barkley’s or some 8s and it ain’t girly. Just wack.

so does this mean I should cancel my stocks bid on the white CDG chucks?

Yes or no?

Lunarlon is the truth. I have the AF1 SLs and they feel great on foot. Far better than any AF1, but that's not saying much. I might wear them on Friday with my new jacket.

PYP...Or nah? Dad swag checkin in...
Where is ALP?
2F6FBA31-3D18-4140-9658-89E6E1D747FC.jpeg

You said it best, a unisex shoe. You put hearts on a girly shoe, it’s weird. Put it on some Barkley’s or some 8s and it ain’t girly. Just wack.

Unisex don’t mean girly tho bro, it’s the whole definition of unisex...a pair of pumps, that’s girly.

Back
Top Bottom