What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

The lunar sole is comfortable, but the shape of the shoe is less sleek.

Last edited:
PYP...Or nah? Dad swag checkin in...
Where is ALP?
2F6FBA31-3D18-4140-9658-89E6E1D747FC.jpeg

Papi AM1’s is playyyyeeedddd outttttt

:nerd:

Only on NT does a classic sneaker like a pair of chucks, simple blue denim, a white tee and a motto leather, now considered a “teenage runaway” fit, ya special :lol:

Only on NT does a classic sneaker like a pair of chucks, simple blue denim, a white tee and a motto leather, now considered a “teenage runaway” fit, ya special :lol:

If that aint a classic yuppy acting like a hipster fit I don't know what is.

ksteezy ksteezy I'm not opposed to ur fits really. Not really my style but dig you got ur own.

But wtf I always wonder u get up extra early and do a photo shoot before you leave the crib or something? :lol:

ksteezy ksteezy I'm not opposed to ur fits really. Not really my style but dig you got ur own.

But wtf I always wonder u get up extra early and do a photo shoot before you leave the crib or something? :lol:

Hahha not at all man, I’m a photographer, these pics were taken in 5 minutes on our way to the movies right up the block from our crib...lol

I actually prefer the basic P as opposed to a million patches, though I do like the green tiger letterman, though I could do with out all the scribbles on the arms. The arms are tough too, super stiff new, gonna need a lot of breaking in and I don't know if I will ever actually wear it enough to do so. Guess we'll see next year... if I don't move somewhere warm. Then I've just wasted tens of thousands of dollars.

I actually prefer the basic P as opposed to a million patches, though I do like the green tiger letterman, though I could do with out all the scribbles on the arms. The arms are tough too, super stiff new, gonna need a lot of breaking in and I don't know if I will ever actually wear it enough to do so. Guess we'll see next year... if I don't move somewhere warm. Then I've just wasted tens of thousands of dollars.

Man I was feeling that tiger joint til I seen the writing on the sleeves. Wild how they increased the price.

I'd still cop on steep discount tho :lol:

its even worse in canada... everyone got one... i know thats where its from but canada goose is not exactly cheap so to see literally everyone in one is surprising

Well in some places in Canada I wouldn't even view a CG as a fashion statement. I'd see it as an investment needed for survival out there :lol:

When I used to travel to the Midwest for work during Dec/Jan, some of the cities I'd go to had negative temperatures PLUS wind chill. I couldn't do much to prevent my face from feeling frostbitten, but my CG at least kept my body pretty warm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom