What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

CG is the only option for colder regions? Come on fam ya'll can't really think this. Its obviously the in thing now and very mainstream

It's definitely not, it's just one of the brands that fit well instead of making you look like the Michelin man (which is why I was willing to pay the price for it) and without forcing you to layer

I have a few North Face jackets for regular cold weather and outdoor activities (Nuptse and Thermoball) but these jackets are definitely not flattering and tend to leak a lot (I exchanged both jackets several times and just gave up)

What other brand coats do canadians wear so they don’t freeze in negative temps?
to be frank, you can layer up with the following:
-Uniqlo heatech
-fleece sweater
-Heavy coat
-windstopper
-scarf

but imagine coming in from the cold and unwrapping yourself in a restaurant and still being hot because of the layers.

But yeah, people wear anything here. Uniqlo puffers, North Face, etc

Like I've said earlier in the thread, I live in torotno and stay warm in a light 700-fill Merm parka that I got end of season for $140 CDN dollars and fits well.

Of course but it’s just mad regular like it’s not even that cold and everyone is in it. I’m just saying it’s cooked cuz it’s mad regular degular now. Hate looking like a clone.

well that's different, your expressing preference to look different, not actually arguing that Canada goose isnt da top of da totem pole right now...

they're gonna be around for a while until a new challenger knocks em off.

Clones are cool tho?

clone-trooper-armor_607fbd6a.jpeg

In 70-80 weather I wouldn’t own a single jacket, not even sure how you LA cats dress in anything other than jeans and shirt sleeves, let alone ya be rocking beanies and jackets...a NYer in that weather is SWEATING

some youtube dudes in LA straight up be rocking a marmot bubble... prally just to flex but still funny nonetheless

Everything is relative. Thats like someone from Alaska in the winter time asking Nyers why you guys got on bubble jackets its only 30 degree weather.

Everything is relative. Thats like someone from Alaska in the winter time asking Nyers why you guys got on bubble jackets its only 30 degree weather.

That’s a reach, even people from the Midwest will rock a heavy jacket in 30 degrees....nothing subjective about 30 being cold...lol

Now dudes pulling out beanies and jackets in 70 degree weather...that’s just funny...70 degrees and mister Softee is out on the block..

Peep all the discrepancies in attire in that photo lmao...my dude with beanie and hoody, shorty in a bra, another cat in a button down and shorts, son in the Yankee jersey sweating like crazy...looking at that photo I have no damn clue what the temp is

to be frank, you can layer up with the following:
-Uniqlo heatech
-fleece sweater
-Heavy coat
-windstopper
-scarf

but imagine coming in from the cold and unwrapping yourself in a restaurant and still being hot because of the layers.

But yeah, people wear anything here. Uniqlo puffers, North Face, etc

Long john's man, don't forget the long johns

In 70-80 weather I wouldn’t own a single jacket, not even sure how you LA cats dress in anything other than jeans and shirt sleeves, let alone ya be rocking beanies and jackets...a NYer in that weather is SWEATING
Yeah ya'll would get real tired of San Diego cats posting in here, 70% of my wardrobe is just t-shirts. I live on the east coast but I am never giving up my SD roots.
Why la people rock beanies when it’s t-shirt and shorts weather?
I don't wear beanies, but Murray blessed beanies and t-shirts
Head-Beanie-Mystery-GQ-11012018_3x2.jpg

However in the "cold" months it does get chill when the sun goes down, can dip into the 50's and 60's. For someone living on the east coast that ain't super cold but if you lived on the west all your life that is freezing.

One time went out for work, I was walking into work in a short sleeve button up and some jeans. Lady had on a long snowjacket with a hat, jeans, and hands tucked tight in her pockets.

Back
Top Bottom