what Jordan IIIs are comming out in 2010 and 2011?

What up, when i got to the nike jumpman site today, i went through the line up, and saw the white cement with the red boarder in the back...are these HEATERS comming out this or next year too?

What up, when i got to the nike jumpman site today, i went through the line up, and saw the white cement with the red boarder in the back...are these HEATERS comming out this or next year too?

hes talking about the katrina IIIs, the pair you saw on the website is not coming out
the real white cements will be black where the red was and they release in february
hope i helped

hes talking about the katrina IIIs, the pair you saw on the website is not coming out
the real white cements will be black where the red was and they release in february
hope i helped

Cements are definitely scheduled. Most stores/retailers would have put in there orders by now...

Cements are definitely scheduled. Most stores/retailers would have put in there orders by now...

Yep my store put their orders in from now till march heres a pic smh at price increase tho 
grin.gif

24cfhbc.jpg
THEY RELEASE IN FEBRUARY

Yep my store put their orders in from now till march heres a pic smh at price increase tho 
grin.gif

24cfhbc.jpg
THEY RELEASE IN FEBRUARY

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

grin.gif

24cfhbc.jpg
THEY RELEASE IN FEBRUARY
What are those next to the IIIs?

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

grin.gif

24cfhbc.jpg
THEY RELEASE IN FEBRUARY
What are those next to the IIIs?

Back
Top Bottom