WHAT KIND OF DOG DO YOU OWN?

I have two dogs and was thinking of getting a third one. Both my dogs are pitbulls and was thinking of getting something different. Let me know what you got.

I have two dogs and was thinking of getting a third one. Both my dogs are pitbulls and was thinking of getting something different. Let me know what you got.

pitbulls are great dogs. its a shame they have such a bad reputation. i've been lookin into gettin a white german shepard or shiba. cant really decide...

pitbulls are great dogs. its a shame they have such a bad reputation. i've been lookin into gettin a white german shepard or shiba. cant really decide...

anybody living in an apartment? I've been looking around for a good apartment dog.. pretty much one that's relatively easy to groom and doesn't need a huge amount of exercise.
I was thinking of a boston terrier.

anybody living in an apartment? I've been looking around for a good apartment dog.. pretty much one that's relatively easy to groom and doesn't need a huge amount of exercise.

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

french bulldog maybe.  theyre
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

french bulldog maybe.  theyre
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom