WHAT KIND OF GUY WOULD YOU DATE???????????????

I was going to go all ayoish and say what guy would you date if you were a girl.

I was going to say Zac Efron..Because he's so dreamy!
zac-efron-portada.jpg

laugh.gif
But some guys on NT are so homophobic and cant playaround.

But I was thinking about a more serious question.

If you were a girl would you date yourself? I mean really think about? Would you like to put up with your own BS you pull?

I really don't think if I was girl I would date myself.( I was a cheater at times and sometimes I dont care to talk to her)

I think if I was a female I would have to go for some geeky dude that just worshipped me. What about y'all? Would you date yourself as the opposite sex?

If i was a girl, Id make love to myself(The guy version). And i'd video tape it..It wouldnt be gay though, because I'd be a girl
Id make it clap and all that @#@%..If i was a girl, id probably have a plump behind, so id be shaking it all over the place
devil.gif
Pause?-I dont think that it needs a pause, because It would be a girl right?
ohwell.gif

brad_pitt_10.jpg

brad pitt definitely, this dude had me hard throughout the whole 2 hours of fight club
devil.gif

Taylor Kitsch from Friday Night Lights. He's also Gambit in the new Wolvie movie

w0ggtz.jpg

14o0y77.jpg

Mario Lopez of course

2ia4ar4.jpg

Some nice mentions up there guys.

sometimes i think you guys are serious about this stuff..

like just waiting for somebody to say "i'm gay" so you can come out like "yeah me too dude! ain't nothin wrong with fondling a man'spackage with your mouth!"

seriously tho..this is wild homosexual.

And would I date myself? SURE, Im fun, good looking and random. But knowing what I DO know about myself, hell naw I wouldnt trust "me" LOL

Back
Top Bottom