What Kind Of Sneakers Do You See On Peoples Feet The Most?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I see these at my school like cray...
reebok-zigtech-black-yellow-preview-2-600x435.jpg
I've been wanting to cop a pair to try rocking with jeans, not sure how well it would work though

Zig's are ill, but personally I wouldnt rock em' wit' jeans. Only sweatpants and maybe cargo shorts.

Agreed.

That's one of the only reason I haven't bought some of these, All I wear is jeans.

Thats dumb, its all good as long as youre not walking around in snowboard boots
indifferent.gif

Around my school its mostly lunars, and sperrys
When Im at work I see mostly chucks and vans

"I mean really, how often do you look at a man's shoes?." - Red (Shawshank Redemption) /thread.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

"Why you wearing Sperrys you're not on a boat?" 
I heard this last week
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rocky437 wrote:
"I mean really, how often do you look at a man's shoes?." - Red (Shawshank Redemption) /thread.

I just watched that movie for the first time last week. Its my moms favorite movie of all time and she finally convinced me to watch it. It was so good I was tempted to watch it again today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where I live, in Fairfield CT, the majority of the students come from upper middle class/upperclass families, and even the people that don't go to Fairfield Prep still wear khakis with an oxford shirt and a pair of these:
2m7cls5.jpg

EVERYONE has at least one pair of these.

Everyone else wears Jordans/Nike Airmaxes. Very few dudes still wear skate shoes. What I don't get though is that people with retros almost intentionally drag their heels, messing up their shoes.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

"Why you wearing Sperrys you're not on a boat?" 
I heard this last week
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rocky437 wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I know movie's incredible. I watch it from time to time, too good. 

i rock basketball shoes (retros/nikes) most of the time, eventhough i dont really ball much anymore. at the same time i wear them not because of trends or any of that, i wear them because i've always like rocking j's naamsayan....
cargo shorts/ j's 90% -
vans 10%

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Love this movie
pimp.gif

About to go rent it, my girl has never seen it and i gave her the
eek.gif
look.
Movies/shows based out of prison are usually great, like Prison Break and the Green Mile.

To answer OPs Question.
Around me-
Recent Jordan Releases (From the White Cement III's and on)
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Lebrons
Air Max 90s/95s

Up in Toronto you'll mostly see dudes rocking dunks/forces, chucks, vans, and occasionally a dude with some jays. 
The only basketball shoe I ever rocked casually was the xix's, but other than that, I use ball shoes for playing ball or working out.

I rock retro jordans casually, but I don't consider those ball shoes (even though they 'technically' are), I see them as classics from the past 
pimp.gif

Vans, Chuck Taylors, Nike SBs, Recent Retro Jordans, and Dunks out here in Northern Cali. 

Basketball, cross training, and runners is what I mostly see. A bit of vans and converse. 

For where I'm at in AZ, it feels like this is what I see mostly on the 16-25 yr old crowd (I'm 23 btw
grin.gif
):
70% Vans/Chucks

20% Most recent Jordan retro's

5% Latest Kobe/Bron/KD release

5% Other

Usually jays or air max 95s since the nike factory is out here all the teenyboppers are wearing the chuck taylors.

Originally Posted by taymane23

Usually jays or air max 95s since the nike factory is out here all the teenyboppers are wearing the chuck taylors.

chucks are soooo uncomfortable, I don't know how people wear them casually, and to think people used to ball in them!

My school sucks. I go to a Hispanic community college(miami) and it's like everyone shops at payless.

Sneakers are better for your feet and knees than shoes. You can't wear shoes all the time, especially if you also do some form of athletic activity, which adds to the wear and tear on your knees and feet.

That's why you will see many women wear sneakers to work and then change into heels.

A lot of kids wearing vans and dunks. Jordans aint as big as before.

I notice a lot of older people wearing the Reebok Zig Zag or some cheap Reebok.

Chuck Taylors are common too of course.

In the gym I see a lot of the Nike Free's or people just jogging/exercising outside with them on.

Back
Top Bottom