what little things do you do differently than other people?

Don't drink soda and also avoid high fructose corn syrup as much as possible.
Make my own hummus. ($1.40 makes $20 worth of store bought.)
Never consume milk in liquid form. Must be cooked into something.
Use orange juice in my cereal. Done this since I was 5.
Make 1-2 fruit smoothies everyday.
Never had coffee, don't see the need for it either.
Never had alcohol or tried any drugs and never will.

I usually tell people they might consider me the most boring person in the world. I'm fine with that. I enjoy my life just fine.

@abernja what do you do for fun...not saying you're a boring person just curious

@abernja what do you do for fun...not saying you're a boring person just curious
Good question haha. I spend most of my free time working on/building my business. Also reading books/articles about finance and business. Aside from that just watch some basketball games and spend time with family and friends.

I eat the bones when the chickens done

never comb or pick out my hair when it gets to long

I chew on anything that's plastic ( it's gross and I need to stop but can't
mean.gif

When I eat takeout, I like to have a TV show or sporting event perfectly synced up so when I began eating the show/game is beginning.

Yesss

I buy physical albums partly because digital ones don't have liner notes./ I read album liner notes.

I also do this. I also like having physical copies of stuff...I like being able to actually look at my CDs..

Don't drink soda and also avoid high fructose corn syrup as much as possible.
Make my own hummus. ($1.40 makes $20 worth of store bought.)
Never consume milk in liquid form. Must be cooked into something.
Use orange juice in my cereal. Done this since I was 5.
Make 1-2 fruit smoothies everyday.
Never had coffee, don't see the need for it either.
Never had alcohol or tried any drugs and never will.

I usually tell people they might consider me the most boring person in the world. I'm fine with that. I enjoy my life just fine.

Orange juice has just as much sugar as soda.

I've never really drank soda that much...but now I avoid it even more so ce its basically liquid candy

- I look at every deuce I drop. Especially when I feel I just let loose an anaconda. Idk, I just like mirin' my poop.

- As someone mentioned, boneless > bone-in wings. Hell, any foods that require you to get messy I don't care for.

- Haven't ate chips in a long time but when I do I always open them from the bottom. I saw some cat do that one time in HS & straight jocked his steez :lol:

- I wear socks when I sleep.

- When I fap, I dry jack like a serial killer.

Last edited:
- I look at every deuce I drop. Especially when I feel I just let loose an anaconda. Idk, I just like mirin' my poop.

- As someone mentioned, boneless > bone-in wings. Hell, any foods that require you to get messy I don't care for.

- Haven't ate chips in a long time but when I do I always open them from the bottom. I saw some cat do that one time in HS & straight jocked his steez :lol:

- I wear socks when I sleep.

- When I fap, I dry jack like a serial killer.

Same here, but only because it's one of the best ways to gauge your gut health.

I know I'm not alone on this one.. I like to run the heater/heated seats in the whip and have the windows cracked when it's cold outside :smokin

I used to eat chili Ramen w/ mayo & broken up Doritos.

Water was only used to heat up the noodles & the chili powder wasn't put in until I mixed the noodles w/ the mayo & Doritos.

Was my go-to munchies concoction when I used to :smokin

Last edited:
When i eat a kit kat i bite off all the chocolate from the sides then split it in half flat length wise and eat the waffers

I shave my underarms regularly.

This. Especially in the summer. I find it kind of gross and counterproductive to apply deodorant to hair, instead of your skin.

I drink the hell outta ice tea mio.

I stopped ******* with this stuff, heard some bad things about it.

I also hold a pencil kind of differently.

Also this. I wrap my index and middle around the pencil. I remember teachers giving me that finger guide that slid on the pencil in grade school, but it did nothing for me :lol:

Also this thread makes me feel bad for drinking soda, but that crispiness of a fresh Coke :x :smokin

Back
Top Bottom