What makes a girl...grown woman lame?

I see comments like these thrown around on NT and other communities that cater to mostly male interests, but it's never elaborated on. I am a woman (please no don't ask for pics- let's keep it focused) and I have known females that don't impress me, but I know exactly what they do that turns me off. Not hating on all of em cuz I know/knew some girls that are cool as hell...

Anyways, what do these females do that make them lame in your eyes? And no shots at my name, the song was/is still stuck in my head. Believe me, I been lurking NT for years now and I know how it works, so let's just keep this discussion focused. I always like to learn how the other gender thinks to improve my dealings with them (after all, I'd like to be a wife/mother one day myself and I want a strong relationship holding it all down)...

what are you stonefacing me fo? answer the question or keep it moving. here is a thread where you are being asked to vent all your frustrations about women in. YES women lurk this site ... we know about your boy's club. I'm just curious and open to hear, no deflections will be heard from my side. 

I see comments like these thrown around on NT and other communities that cater to mostly male interests, but it's never elaborated on. I am a woman (please no don't ask for pics- let's keep it focused) and I have known females that don't impress me, but I know exactly what they do that turns me off. Not hating on all of em cuz I know/knew some girls that are cool as hell...

Anyways, what do these females do that make them lame in your eyes? And no shots at my name, the song was/is still stuck in my head. Believe me, I been lurking NT for years now and I know how it works, so let's just keep this discussion focused. I always like to learn how the other gender thinks to improve my dealings with them (after all, [COLOR=#red]I'd like to be a wife/mother one[/COLOR] day myself and I want a strong relationship holding it all down)...

i sure hope not
big booty __

first of all you're not a female until you prove it so kill that noise.

second, where are the pics?

Claims to be a "woman".....looks at screen name.
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Let me know how that works out for you.
i'm no troll. ive posted my pic before (backfired a lil bit) and i've already been banned from this site, but i'm gonna play the game right this time. i've waited to many years to get my "voice" back lol. i promise you i'm a grown woman and i even support ninjahood's stance on TAN, so I've been entertained by NT for just as long (maybe longer) than you have.how bout you just answer the freakin question tho... 

Eff it, I'll entertain.
Friends zoning, attention whoring.
Why does a female have to string a dude along, that likes you, just for attention and/or conversation?? Do you not have any friends?
Thanks for a serious answer and IA...those are the lames. I dead those types of women in my life. 

And I responded to an earlier question, but I got a moderator msg that won't let it go through yet. So this will be the last time I respond to it once it shows up. 

Something I noticed, you cant straight up tell NT you're a female, NT has to figure out you're a female.

How many more posts will they try to keep it going before they let the screen name die. I'd guess 4 or 5.

Back
Top Bottom