What makes a person charming?

a natural ability to "feel" people out, get friendly get a smile good with the words
liked by many

(44th president)
laugh.gif

When you talk to someone charming, you felt like youve known them your whole life. Someone charming makes you feel comfortable talking to them. They arefunny without trying too hard. They are nice without coming off as a brown noser. They are gay.

Someone who stays positive, who's them self's, and someone who's just nice to be around.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by sk23

me
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
you're far from charming, you're too egotistical.

Charming person knows how make others feel good, smiles a lot, laughes at jokes even when they're not funny, and most important has to be able to hold a conversation with anyone on any topic.

no im more narcissistic. but back to the topic. a charming person is understanding and easy to speak with

-charisma...an ability to gain trust and interest from other people easily
-wit
-nice smile
-knowing what to say and how to say it as well as when to say it
-i call it "it"...it's like unspoken...warmth...energy...gusto..

i just talked about myself
pimp.gif

Each person has a different interpretation/idea/definition of what it means to be charming. I suppose someone who is charming is someone who knows how to doand does exactly what makes the person they are charming infatuated with them.

I don't know, but I've noticed recently that if I smile at someone they usually smile back. I figure thats a good sign.

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

When you talk to someone charming, you felt like youve known them your whole life. Someone charming makes you feel comfortable talking to them. They are funny without trying too hard. They are nice without coming off as a brown noser. They are gay.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom