"What makes Kobe unstoppable..." l0l

"What makes his unstoppableness so unstoppable?"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

Those commercials make Kobe seem like such a douchenozzle
laugh.gif

i bet thats how that dude is in real life too.....thats why melo been tossin that nagga round like a rag doll in the paint

Love these commercials...just wish they got voices more similar to Kobe and Lebron. Anyone notice that they have showed Lebron's shoes twice in closeupsbut never Kobe's?

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Love these commercials...just wish they got voices more similar to Kobe and Lebron. Anyone notice that they have showed Lebron's shoes twice in closeups but never Kobe's?

Ya I noticed that too. But man I freakin love these commercials

I rather the other 2 actually...this one is funny also, but this one to me was a bit low-key....but anyway...now I await the LBJ response...lol

"you know what you get when you turn 23 around...triple-double...all de time!"..lol
roll.gif
....yes-i! dats da vibe right there....stick it to him lbj!

Kobe Tyrant the most selfish an overrated athlete in sports history. His shoe game is wack. U couldn't pay me to wear that garbage.
I'll sum it up for u..... No Shaq No Title......Lebron >>>>> Kobe

personality go along way not to mention Kobes hotel incident.
He can change change his # a thousand times he still a dirtbag MJ wannabe.....Nuggets got this on lock.

i probably wouldnt say it with as much verve as you did just now Swerv1n...but I'm happy there are ppl in the world and on NT like you...lol

Back
Top Bottom