What Makes NYC better than other US Cities...

just a great city, the best city, so many people in one place. diversity, opportunities, you see things everyday you wouldnt nowhere else, anything you want todo can be done, the originators of it all

NYC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FaMs

NYC has really cleaned up..there's virtually no crime and kids find activities to participate in rather than hanging out on the streets looking for trouble.
The Subway system is beyond superb and College is a natural aphrodisiac here for women...Hustlin' ang Gansta life is frowned upon harshly....

NYC really has alot to offer and I promise your mind will be rapid and 10 times sharper than the people in other cities because of the diversity and daily international interaction.
A New Yorker's people skills are though the roof, I kid you not...and I'm not making fun of other cities these are just observations.

your whole post is a pile of %!%%... its all lies and you know it

Originally Posted by ericberry14

NYC has really cleaned up..there's virtually no crime and kids find activities to participate in rather than hanging out on the streets looking for trouble.
The Subway system is beyond superb and College is a natural aphrodisiac here for women...Hustlin' ang Gansta life is frowned upon harshly....

NYC really has alot to offer and I promise your mind will be rapid and 10 times sharper than the people in other cities because of the diversity and daily international interaction.
A New Yorker's people skills are though the roof, I kid you not...and I'm not making fun of other cities these are just observations.

I put a disclaimer of "my observations"...but there's probably hundreds of NT'ers from NYC that can tell you that I'm not exagerating onebit.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

I put a disclaimer of "my observations"...but there's probably hundreds of NT'ers from NYC that can tell you that I'm not exagerating one bit.
blah blah blah... you know damn well NYC still has plenty of crime, kids still hang out afta school lookin for trouble, college is an aphrodisiacfor women in all cities, im sure nobody gets smarter from just being in NYC, and im sure that their people skills are no better than other cities...

but i will give you points on public transportation... but i'd still take B.A.R.T. & AC transit for the Bay area over NYC

i have never been to NYC, so i prob shouldnt be posting in this thread...but from an outsider looking in, coming from a person who has never visited thecity...it seems like it is its own little "country" in itself, meaning one wouldnt likely have to go outside of NYC in their entire lifetime foranything they needed.

I agree to a certain extent with everything you said. But the MTA STAYS getting delayed at the worst times. I had two back to back exams I believetwo weeks ago, ended up held back an hour and a half due to "signal problems" and all that stuff. Happens alll the time.

just stop

I was born in NYC and lived here all my life.

everyone knows NYC is the greatest city in the world but I hate it when people gas it up like a tourist visiting it for the first time.

NYC its not what its used to be. All you have now is a bunch of coke sniffing white trash hipsters and long island kids roaming the city.

everyone in the world knows NYC is the greatest city in the world...its pretty much one of our slogans...you dont hear anyother city being called that

its just a fact...all you city-biased ppl hating on NYC, just stop
smh.gif

I was raised in NY and moved to Austin TX when I was 16. the second i got there it was just boring and lame. Everybody is mexican, no diversuty, cant eatpizza, bagels, or good hot dogs. All i got shoe wise is foot locker or finish line. Even though Austin TX isn't as bad as the rest of TX, its still boring,unexciting, unenergetic, food taste like rotten a**, people move slow as a motha, and they aint original at all. NYC (actually the whole metropolitan area)stays shi**** on Tx, and the whole world.

best part of New York are the great scenic areas such as Brownsville and East New York. Tons of fun filled with tourist attractions, restaurants and sites tosee galore. I strongly urge those who never been, to visit the world famous Pink Houses in East New York, there you'll find the best New York has to offer.And as always, dress to impress.

The culture of NYC has changed a lot. You can blame Bloomberg for that. I hope that he doesn't get a 3rd term.

Phillypac,
Philadelphia is a joke my dude so kill that noise.
best part of New York are the great scenic areas such as Brownsville and East New York. Tons of fun filled with tourist attractions, restaurants and sites to see galore. I strongly urge those who never been, to visit the world famous Pink Houses in East New York, there you'll find the best New York has to offer. And as always, dress to impress.
FlyNY?

Originally Posted by ConductZero

I agree to a certain extent with everything you said. But the MTA STAYS getting delayed at the worst times. I had two back to back exams I believe two weeks ago, ended up held back an hour and a half due to "signal problems" and all that stuff. Happens alll the time.

What train you catch?...I know the only train that lets me down is the G, if I'm late, it's almost like it's late on purpose.....But that L is anamazing line, some of the most beautiful women in NYC I see every morning and it runs every 2mins....never lets me down.

I'm from LA, and have been to NYC. NYC is a nice city, but there wasn't anything there that I couldn't get at home. All yall had different was thetrain system, which was disgusting. Anyway great city but LA>NYC
tongue.gif
Also, LA is the entertainment capital of the world..

Back
Top Bottom