What movie have you watched the most times in your life?

5800_menace_2_society.jpg

Blade%202.jpg

Jurassic Park.

I used to be absolutely obsessed with this movie and dinosaurs overall (still am, but not quite as much
smile.gif
). I've seen it all the way through 58 times, plus many more times in partseither on TV or watching the video for some hair-brained reason like sketching dinosaurs for art class.

There are also many other movies that I've lost count over how many times I've seen them - I would estimate that they range from dozens of times tonearly a hundred times. They are the movies that whether I have the DVD on or they happen to come on TV, I always end up watching them and I never seem to gettired of them. They include:

Star Wars Original Trilogy
Batman - 1989 (I actually think Dark Knight is better, but for some reason this is the one I watch over and over)
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Die Hard
Terminator 2
Predator
Jaws

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Troy
pimp.gif
about 4 times

you've never seen a movie more than 4 times?
eek.gif
Nope never
ohwell.gif
...I just can't watch a whole moviemultiple times because I already know what's going to happen and it's just boring for me. 4 times is the max.

i'm pretty sure someone has mentioned this movie already:

Bloodsport2.gif

I've lost count how many times I've seen it.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Troy
pimp.gif
about 4 times

you've never seen a movie more than 4 times?
eek.gif
Nope never
ohwell.gif
...I just can't watch a whole movie multiple times because I already know what's going to happen and it's just boring for me. 4 times is the max.
i can dig that.. i'm not a big movie person outside of theatres, i don't like watching them at home too often and don't own manydvd's..

but the films that i really do love, i will watch many times over... a few times a year for my entire life (thus far).

Lion King (used to watch daily before going to school) then the Dark Knight (watched repeatedly while I eat lunch at my apt)

Back
Top Bottom