what nikes was rob pattinson wearing on the mtv movie awards

yo.. i can't figure out what kicks he was wearing.. someone please let me know, respond or pm

Yeah I dont think the ones in this pic posted above are the ones hes talking about, I noticed too that he may have had somethingelse on during the awards and they kinda looked a lil like some Dunks.. but pics from the awards would better help..some girl out there has to have a pic ofthat night.

$%@+# look like soccer shoes. And i hope your not copping because of dude.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

nike zoom fc

if they are they look like the stand up speak out joints...

if not... I think they're just regular indoor soccer shoes by nike...

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

nike zoom fc

if they are they look like the stand up speak out joints...

if not... I think they're just regular indoor soccer shoes by nike...

i been looking for these forever, but can't find them online... someone know where to get?

Originally Posted by dopestop

hypebeast
smh.gif

call it what you want, i been looking for a place to buy these online for years man.. just figured since a "celeb" or whatever wore them someonewould have some info on what they were, and where to buy them online..

the few shoe sites i know, don't have them, none on ebay, etc.

The shoes in the pic are the Nike Air Zoom FC. I can't quite tell from this pic but I think it does say sb under the tongue which would make this the"stand up/speak up" pair. This shoe was originally an indoor soccer shoe, hence "FC" in the name. They started making the sb version with astuffed tongue. They stopped making them and in the SB line replaced them with the Zoom Abington. They look a lot almost identical, as if it was a continuationof the line. Not sure if the Abington is still around though. They are releasing the FC again but I've only seen a few colors.

Back
Top Bottom