What Offends You??

Getting really real in here...

Really sad. Dude came through with my pic and a pic of my grandma like that isn't readily available on my Twitter in my sig. Let him tell it, though. :rofl:

I mean, look at this:

You're a prime example of the tragic black/white achievement gap, a walking statistic, and you're on NT talking like your low rank college degree has the firepower to even execute a dismissive kill shot in IT.

A statistic in the Black/white achievement gap? I guess being a degree holding homeowner at 24 does make me a statistic. :rofl:

D dopeness who hurt you man ?

I did. D dopeness has had it out for me since his little thread on Encryption. Was talking about putting me on the summer jam screen then posted pics of my adoptive grandmother like it was a bombshell. :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm confused, how is your grandma white but no one in your family looks half black? :nerd:

My mother and her siblings were adopted. And before anyone insinuates anything, my biological grandmother was forced to place them up for adoption by her parents as she was a teenager.

Last edited:
Is Dopeness the same guy y'all got out the paint some months back when he tried to have you click on a link via pm?

People who say they are there for their friend who have addiction. Yet they provoke more bad influence (e.g. "lets go out drinking"..."lets party and get effed up").

SMGDH

- People who leave out important details

-Dudes always tryna one up somebody story

-People accusing me of lying

People who when you ask "how many sets you got left?" respond with "i just started" some crazy number like 5. It's even worst when they don't even bother looking at you.

Littering. Laziest s*** ever. 
mean.gif

People that don't follow the rules of the road (i.e. at a 4-way, you go in the order you arrived at intersection).
SON!!
this, it's like people don't have sense

I get offended when I see people playing basketball in non-athletic gear.

Dudes hoopin in jeans man. Disrespectful

When somebody says im skinny. Im not skinny at all im just tall as hell if i was short i would be fat.

When people say i cant get a good job cause of my hair and tats. Never had a problem getting a job EVER.

Back
Top Bottom