What Offends You??

When people refuse to stay in their goddamn lane in all facets of life.

When people feel the need to express their views at work. Leave that **** all the way at home. More than likely I hate you, think you're subhuman & a real life devil but I'm professional enough not to express my personal views in my place of business.

When people refuse to stay in their goddamn lane in all facets of life.

When people feel the need to express their views at work. Leave that **** all the way at home. More than likely I hate you, think you're subhuman & a real life devil but I'm professional enough not to express my personal views in my place of business.

You dont try to lowkey leverage the **** though? Like when coworkers start telling you personal ****/opinions on the company/other employees...they know you "have something over them" so you COULD leverage that

Maybe I'm a scum that thinks/does that

people with a sense of entitlement 

Experienced that **** first hand at my previous job I sent someone an email in regards to money that belonged to them..they didn't respond but they walked by my desk 5 times within a few hrs so I walked to there office and they told my manager saying I disrespected them and I was "aggressive" for approaching them....I went off in my managers office she understood completely where I was coming from I hate dumb ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom