What Should I Charge per Day to House and Dog Watch for 10 days....?

I've been in a similar situation where no money was offered up front and ended up with a nice amount as a thank you "gift".

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Ha, I am not going to throw a house party.

They live in a very secure neighborhood, and I respect them way too much to do that anyway.

So when I see them Friday, should I really offer to do it for free??

I know damn well he won't let me do that.....the guy is a very respectful guy and he just wouldn't let it happen. He's gonna ask for a number.....

$30 a day?
if that ends up happening, just tell him just enough to cover your gas and go from there

30 sounds reasonable if he really grills u for a number but like others have said say nuthin but gas n theyll break u off... kenneling isnt that expensive some ppl jus dont like taking their

dogs there...

I posted in here already but forgot to tell you my similar experience. My next door neighbor owns a hotel in Georgia and and apartment in Chicago. I live in NJ by the way. So hes usually gone for like 2 months at a time or so. His lawn grows REALLY fast so i decided to start cutting it pretty much every week. Just for the record, his lawn is HUGE , takes about 2 hours to cut. He came home after 2 months to be surprised that his lawn was cut, and asked me if i know who did it. I told him i did it, and insisted that i would continue to do it for free. I refused the money he handed to me, but before he left, dude put $400 bills in my car cup holder.
pimp.gif

#feelsgoodman

What car they got? This sounds like a great deal, free food house and car for 10 days. Sounds like a party

Back
Top Bottom