What should I do...?

Mac Dre said

"It takes a true playa, to really recognise.. its all about that money not that %@#! between the thighs.
Suckas love +!#$# more than money and they show it. They eat it and mistreat it and they even pay for it.
I truly dunno why these foos be saltin up the game, real $+!$$# pimp, but u dont hear me mayne."   
pimp.gif

Mac Dre said

"It takes a true playa, to really recognise.. its all about that money not that %@#! between the thighs.
Suckas love +!#$# more than money and they show it. They eat it and mistreat it and they even pay for it.
I truly dunno why these foos be saltin up the game, real $+!$$# pimp, but u dont hear me mayne."   
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

continue to smash. no relationship. Thank me later

yeah thats what im gonna end up doing. !$%@% not worth worrying about all the time.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

continue to smash. no relationship. Thank me later

yeah thats what im gonna end up doing. !$%@% not worth worrying about all the time.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Jump. Believe she'll kick out on you for another dude in a second. But really OP? Get off the simp kick and just smash. It'll help you move on with the cool confidence that only smashin a broad can give. Curious tho: why'd y'all break up 5 years ago? Tell the 100 truth G.

she wanted to have a long distance relationship and i wasnt about have all that. so i ended it. long distance relationships NEVER work, so why bother.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Jump. Believe she'll kick out on you for another dude in a second. But really OP? Get off the simp kick and just smash. It'll help you move on with the cool confidence that only smashin a broad can give. Curious tho: why'd y'all break up 5 years ago? Tell the 100 truth G.

she wanted to have a long distance relationship and i wasnt about have all that. so i ended it. long distance relationships NEVER work, so why bother.

What should I do ......
I should I admit Im only in it for sex.,Should I ask for niketalks approval,Should I post pics before and now .Soo this thread went well. Should I just post pics. Should I really believe we can work things this out.Should I just Lie and say im a playa,Should I just call ducktales,Should I listen to my NTFam I mean they are my fam ? What should I do...

What should I do ......
I should I admit Im only in it for sex.,Should I ask for niketalks approval,Should I post pics before and now .Soo this thread went well. Should I just post pics. Should I really believe we can work things this out.Should I just Lie and say im a playa,Should I just call ducktales,Should I listen to my NTFam I mean they are my fam ? What should I do...

Back
Top Bottom