What show would you resurrect?

Martin

A few years back Tisha and Tichina presented Martin an Honors award at some BET show. Gave me the feel that they reconciled.

- Profit (1996)

- Party Down

- Pushing Daisies

- Life

- How to Make it in America

- Homicide: Life on the Street

- Law & Order

- Happy Endings

- Batman: The Animated Series

- Young Justice

Last edited:
I enjoyed Spartacus to thd end, but the feel wasn't the same with the replacement. The first guy was perfect for the role.
RIP :smh:

Last edited:
Roswell and Friday Night Lights needs to give us about 5 more episodes before the final one. The ending was fine but I felt it was a little rushed.

When Andy died and the did the prequel season I was hoping he'd be okay and beat cancer..He was so natural in the role of Spartacus..But the new guy did a great job in an extremely tough situation..And being able to introduce Gannacus to the show was awesome..He was probably my favorite character on the whole show..

But I'd honestly wished they'd have shown what happened after the last scene of the finale..What happened to those who were left?..Where'd they go?..What happened to the major Roman characters?..I think they could've done 1 more season..Or even a Caesar spinoff..

Yeah, the finale was lit but did leave some things unanswered. They definitely could've made one or two more seasons.

"Kill them all!" Man, the feels everytime he heard these words from his wife in his head.

Yeah, the finale was lit but did leave some things unanswered. They definitely could've made one or two more seasons.

"Kill them all!" Man, the feels everytime he heard these words from his wife in his head.

I absolutely loved how they did Gannacus' death scene..Probably one of top 5 favorite scenes from the entire show..

I hated how Gannicus got captured. Wanted him to flourish some more. Ending up on a cross is a cruel way to go.

My vote people don't know how truly beautiful this show was in suspense and cinematography.

Tough crowd with Colin Quinn
Cheap Seats
Hey Arnold
Huff
In treatment- so damn dope and increidble writing.

I always felt empathy for the people on the show. They had to stand the whole time and try to have a serious conversation and be funny all at once. I know that Patrice O'Neal's feet and back needed to be iced down after each episode.

My two shows I'd bring back would be:

- Wonder Showzen
- In Living Color

Unfortunately most of the problems from the early 90's and the mid 2000's still persist but at least these two brilliant shows can satirize them. I don't know how well the "men on" bit would go with Tumblr though.:lol:

Baywatch
Son of the beach
Saved by the bell
Family matters
Charles in charge
Cheers
Mash
ER
Are you afraid of the dark

The Office before Michael Scott left

Legends Of The Hidden Temple

GUTS