What song is your current guilty pleasure?

6 foot 7 foot- lil wayne
coming from someone who doesn't really listen to Rap today except for a select few and mostly listen Metal and hate Wayne with a passion

6 foot 7 foot- lil wayne
coming from someone who doesn't really listen to Rap today except for a select few and mostly listen Metal and hate Wayne with a passion

no particular song, but I listen to some taylor swift and lady gaga sometimes (and know a lot of lyrics).  I also like that ellie goulding song, not really a guilty pleasure cause i think its a good song.  Oh yeah i listen to party in the usa when it comes on the radio 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

no particular song, but I listen to some taylor swift and lady gaga sometimes (and know a lot of lyrics).  I also like that ellie goulding song, not really a guilty pleasure cause i think its a good song.  Oh yeah i listen to party in the usa when it comes on the radio 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I pretty much like most of Katy perry's songs. Also Rolling in the Deep is probably my favorite song of the year
pimp.gif

I pretty much like most of Katy perry's songs. Also Rolling in the Deep is probably my favorite song of the year
pimp.gif

This singer from New Zealand called Kimbra. Can't help it,her songs "Settle Down" and "Cameo Lover" are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This singer from New Zealand called Kimbra. Can't help it,her songs "Settle Down" and "Cameo Lover" are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and i almost only listen to rap. but idk something about it just puts me in a good mood
laugh.gif
It grew on my after a few plays.

Back
Top Bottom