What Stores going to have the Motorsports 6s and six rings?

Wow I aint even come at you man I know you practicly run this DMV forum you give out good info when you can and you help out..... aint no need to futher this conversation.

^i think you missin the point my dude as your inexperience is pretty evident...
I mean you keep callin it MAJORS, lol! the store is MAJOR.... Get your info straight...

With regards to SZ, you made the mistake and put a STORE ON BLAST for releasing early...
If you knew better, you'd know that DM's from many chains (nat'l or local) browse local NT forums LOOKING for slip ups so they can get rid of folks...
IF you knew that particular store had em early you should have just informed the forum that you had a spot droppin early and to PM you for more info...
No need to put people's livelihoods at stake... Especially a manager/asst manager that could POTENTIALLY be an NTer or an NTer's hookup...
Fall back for a bit, see how things are done, and THEN contribute INTELLIGENTLY...
Most "seasoned" vets on here have been in the shoe game FOR YEARS, hence the expertise and connects...
TO become a GREAT leader you have to learn to be a follower first....
Sometimes you gotta know your role and play it accordingly...

ok so everywhere that id usually go is saying no on these. Usually dont have a prob wit releases but i might be missin out on these.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Your %!+ ain't leave the store paying $175 cash and rolling.

But yeah, that's "your business".

Snitch hypebeasts.  One month, they crying and calling corporate.  Next month, they up here jumping for joy.

The kids have taken over.  I officially give up.  And, I wonder why...

"My e-bullets ain't racial kid, they only hate you..."
- Kool G. Rap

After reading this, I don't even want to tell my story, but just know you probably just got someone fired Marito

I'll be looking online since someone can't determine a sz 11 from a 12.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I just wish JB would stick with this quality, these are on point.

Had to double up on these...quality is on point....good luck to everyone tryin to cop these in this crazy weather.....infared still my favorite VI tho....

Shouts to the NTer Mikemike...

^damn I didn't even know the backs looked like that honestly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

upon further evidence, no go
sick.gif

pics are sweeeeeet ^

any info on these releasing in b-more

need some help peeps.................................................peace

Your %!+ ain't leave the store paying $175 cash and rolling.

But yeah, that's "your business".

Snitch hypebeasts.  One month, they crying and calling corporate.  Next month, they up here jumping for joy.

The kids have taken over.  I officially give up.  And, I wonder why...

"My e-bullets ain't racial kid, they only hate you..."
- Kool G. Rap

I agree... but what can u do...

i just hope i can get to a place with all this snow coming down..................................................................................peace

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i just hope i can get to a place with all this snow coming down..................................................................................peace

if they are close u can probably get them sunday. Most malls & stores wont be open tomorrow

Daym couldn't get a pair through eastbay, is any stores in largo getting them?

Good luck to everyone getting their pairs.

as for me...not a fan of all white shoes
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Marito

^^ and witht that I shall fall back good night DMV!

Nah Slim....you should have fell back before you opened your loose lips....

I wake up and snow is everywhere, i was tryna hit up the blvd but i know dtlr dont have them, i didnt check sports zone

Nova bammas, I swear.  You spend $185 to make $45? 
laugh.gif
And blast the store on-line "bragging"?

Hey now Kev.....
laugh.gif

Those guys spent atleast $220, they need to stop frontin'.

Even funnier part, just like I said in the JB forum, people copped just to resell.

Check out craigslist. People STILL selling Space Jams. Now these are popping up from $250-$400.

Some stores are opening tomorrow, so you will still be able to get these retail.

I'm passing now, once I seen the BHM AF1's coming out in 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom