!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Wow. So after watching the video of Kanye's interruption, I will say this. Kanye is a reason why many people still use derogatory terms towards people of color. I don't care about country music or Taylor Swift but the girl has probably been working her entire LIFE for a moment like that and it gets ruined by this clown. Newsflash, Kanye. The majority of people that support you and buy your product are White. You lost fans and yes...$

Way to literally ruin your career...

QFT

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I can't believe some of yall saying Beyonce's video was just beautiful women dancing, it was ONE TAKE. NO BS breaks, it was well done. And the dancing was great, don't act like none of you guys tried some of it before. I know i have.

I don't even have a gif

This won't "ruin" his career but definitely will hurt his soundscan.... straight foolishness by Kanye, he knows majority of the people that buyhis albums are white suburban kids, why'd he even go that route? We may never know
roll.gif

So are all of the vids deaded?
nerd.gif
I still aint see it and now I'm guessing MTV will edit it out in the reruns

This is the same guy that got up on National tv and said "George Bush doesn't care about black people"
Graduation went 2 times platinum
808's went platinum
Seriously?

Kanye sounded like a 60 year old.

Pretty lame act, usually i'd laugh but this was just head shaking.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Wow. So after watching the video of Kanye's interruption, I will say this. Kanye is a reason why many people still use derogatory terms towards people of color. I don't care about country music or Taylor Swift but the girl has probably been working her entire LIFE for a moment like that and it gets ruined by this clown. Newsflash, Kanye. The majority of people that support you and buy your product are White. You lost fans and yes...$

Kanye is not a reason, people who use that derogatory term are gonna use that derogatory term. The people who draw for that term are the same people that are gonna use it for the nice black kid that helped them with the groceries. It pisses me off that anything a black man does weighs on the entire black population as opposed to just that man.
Doesn't bother me one bit. 95% of THOSE people already had that stance long before any tirade or get-back.

Back
Top Bottom