!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Kanye really needs to sit down and shut up, he's a talented artist but an arrogant human being, I don't know what made him think he had the right to dothat, dude just made a straight @%@ out of himself.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

From kanye's blog
I WAS JUST KIDDING YALLL IT WAS JUSTT A JOKE!!!!!!! WHY WOULD I DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT???! I AM NOT DISRESPECTFUL AT ALL IVE LEARNED FROM MY EXPERIENCES OF THE PAST. I LISTEN TO A LOT OF MUSIC! IM ACTUALLY A HUGE FAN OF TAYLORR SWIFT IF YALL DIDNT KNOW! MTV AND THE PRODUCERS CAME UP TO ME AND PRESENTED ME WITH THE IDEA OF DOING A SPOOF OF MY PAST RANTS AND RAGE AND I ACCEPTED THE OFFER. I NEVER EXPECTED IT TO BE LIKE THAT. I APOLOGIZE ONCE AGAIN TO ALL MY FANS AND I HOPE YOU DIDNT TAKE THIS WRONG. I HOPE MY FANS STILL CONSIDER ME ONE OF THE BEST BECAUSE I AM STILL THE BEST AND THE ELITE. AND SO IS TAYLOR YALLL
vzc4ux.jpg

I thought you were in the process of tossin your Kanye West action figure?
it's new, different.
Twitter fam got you beat g. Didn't you know, we faster than CNN

35ku6hf.jpg

Read the quote, read the one posted a few pages back. They're different posts from ye's blog.

I can't access Kanye's blog. Site is probably overloaded right now. Did he really write that and call out MTV for the prank?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I can't access Kanye's blog. Site is probably overloaded right now. Did he really write that and call out MTV for the prank?

i got it right before it went down. Coincidence?

^Very interesting. MTV got what they wanted. I would have never even thought twice about these awards. Now I'm doing twitter searches on the damn thing!

Originally Posted by icykicks79

I dont see anything wrong with that... KANYE is still the best.

yea nothing wrong with interrupting a 16 yr old girl from winning one of her first awards and getting interrupted by a $**%%.

Lets see you work at something your whole life and then some dude coming up and saying what youve just accomplished in the past few years is irrelevant infront of the whole world.

I always knew NT was full of Kanye _ riders but the events that unfolded tonight really showed the clear divide between level headed human being's andthose who would love to spend a night in Amber Rose's shoes
smh.gif
How can anyone defend this man?

He made himself and the VMAs the most talked about thing in the media, MTV needs to cut him a check.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

yea nothing wrong with interrupting a 16 yr old girl from winning one of her first awards and getting interrupted by a $**%%.

Lets see you work at something your whole life and then some dude coming up and saying what youve just accomplished in the past few years is irrelevant in front of the whole world.
cosign. taylor swift is like a kid just starting out in the gm, and you got kanye basically saying your @+$! isnt good enough to win
grin.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

man how can you even hate on kanye? his music will leave a much bigger impact than gaylor swifts when all is said and done.
pimp.gif
Are you serious right now?!!!? You just tried to insult some white girl by calling her gaylor?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
you act like the "T" isn't under the "G"

smh.gif
@ you for stickin' up for Ms. Swift like she's wifey

indifferent.gif
you act like the "T" isn't under the "G"

Aint no acting about it unless u got some sorta special ed edition keyboard. Last i checked on the keyboard the letter T was above G and not under it. lol ustf*&%ing wit ya carry on.

Staged? I don't think so. Reason. MTV made Kanye look worse by giving Beyonce the vid of the year award. What's funny about that is if Beyonce won vidof the year, why didn't she win female vid of the year? Makes no sense. They gave B the award to make Ye look stupid.

I did lose some resepct for Kanye, But I do like the fact that he doesnt care and states his opinion. In this case it backfired. But his lil stunt doesnt takeaway from the fact that he is a good music artist.

Kanye as a Musician > Kanye as a person

What I didnt like is that Taylor Swift couldnt thank Beyonce on stage, when Beyonce gave her the light when she won the award. Thats just my 2 cents

4chan is DDOSing his site if you're wondering why you can't access it, or at least they were trying to. Seems like they succeeded though lol

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

4chan is DDOSing his site if you're wondering why you can't access it, or at least they were trying to. Seems like they succeeded though
figuredthey had something to do with it

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Staged? I don't think so. Reason. MTV made Kanye look worse by giving Beyonce the vid of the year award. What's funny about that is if Beyonce won vid of the year, why didn't she win female vid of the year? Makes no sense. They gave B the award to make Ye look stupid.
nah, ye made MTV make B win the award.

Damn Kanye is such a drama queen he needs to show some respect i thought Taylor Swift was about to cry this dude acts like a little kid.

It was a nice gesture what Beyonce did and to let Taylor Swift have her moment.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Lets see you work at something your whole life and then some dude coming up and saying what youve just accomplished in the past few years is irrelevant in front of the whole world.

some dude coming up and saying what youve just accomplished in the past few years is irrelevant in frontof the whole world

Damn what kinda tv do you have(imma need to get that model) U have a tv that outputs different words/events than what is beingbroadcasted. Imma need one of those for football betting purposes(making me a winner ftw) Cause i didnt hear him say she was irrelevant at all. matter of facti didnt hear him say anything disrespectfull or demeaning about her or her music.

And if she worked hard all her life and strived just to be on a lame a#$ video show and recieve a moon man. Kanye itterupting her speech is the least of herworries.

dude......are you ******ed?
indifferent.gif
. get off his crotch.taylor swift > kanye. anyday.

Back
Top Bottom