!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

2fd35b1ce829eea34ffb0dc9a4e41035998103f.pjpg

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

laugh.gif

Dude in the back looks MAD..

2a01614e9a3023feb02264be4e52236070f94324.jpg
I thought the same thing. When I spotted him, he looked like Marion Barry to me, all I heard in my head was, "Damn, ***** set me up."
laugh.gif

That's Kanye's bodyguard, his name is actually Barry
roll.gif

Parker Peterson wrote:
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

50 was in Toronto today...his thoughts.
roll.gif
but he did make sense tho.

- no he didnt, get off his %#+!.

- what he said was that Kanye forever tainted her first time winning.......well, the award 50 was up for was BEST NEW ARTIST. so with everyone in the categorywith 50,�it was their first time as well (including him)...and what did he do ruin it for them just like Kanye did.
- it sounded like the host and 50 understood mid way that he contradicted himself,�then 50 trys to cover it up with a violent threat, then the crown claps.call it like it is man.

roll.gif
@ 50 tryin to defend Taylor then realizing "O *+@# I did the samething". Str8 to a threat and crowd embraces. Whew that was close 50 you almost looked like a complete idiot out there.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

roll.gif
@ 50 tryin to defend Taylor then realizing "O *+@# I did the same thing". Str8 to a threat and crowd embraces. Whew that was close 50 you almost looked like a complete idiot out there.
grin.gif

na for reals tho...50 is a tool too

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

roll.gif
@ 50 tryin to defend Taylor then realizing "O *+@# I did the same thing". Str8 to a threat and crowd embraces. Whew that was close 50 you almost looked like a complete idiot out there.
grin.gif

na for reals tho...50 is a tool too
I thought I made that sarcastic enough for everyone to understand that I meant 50 DID look like a complete idiot, but I guess not.

Ha funny who cares they obviously don't
Care kanye gonna keep staking dough so will swisft
Both will get mad press so who loseS here?

Smh at other artist talking trsh about kanye
They hate the guy but will dish out there millions
For A kanye track LOL oh kanye running everyone

By the way IMO not abig kanye fan just stating how I feel
And alot ppl now what I say is true

LOL, when i saw this live i was like this dude really lost it.. dude was beyond drunk i think, hands down.

I did feel bad for the girl though....

Back
Top Bottom