what the hell happened to Steve Francis?! Vol. SMH Update: turning his life around?

Glad to see my looking like himself. Son would've torched Steph and the warriors for 47 and lost by 25 with mad impressive dunks and flamboyant crossovers.

Just went through this thread from Page 1 to the end. I knew what was going on with Stevie over the years but the lulz in this thread were bottomless. Glad to see he's getting better, though

He coming back 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. We r one gear...

He still looks bad, but these replys let me know ya'll care cuz these the same comments you hear about the local old head when he try and get his **** together :rofl:

"Ahh man I saw Reggie the other day, man that boy look good, look like he doing something with himself"

Then we gonna see a picture around the holidays of Steve looking burnt again. :smh:

He still looks bad, but these replys let me know ya'll care cuz these the same comments you hear about the local old head when he try and get his **** together
roll.gif

"Ahh man I saw Reggie the other day, man that boy look good, look like he doing something with himself"

Then we gonna see a picture around the holidays of Steve looking burnt again.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 so true

He still looks bad, but these replys let me know ya'll care cuz these the same comments you hear about the local old head when he try and get his **** together
roll.gif

Then we gonna see a picture around the holidays of Steve looking burnt again.
mean.gif
roll.gif

Look like he just ate a senzu bean.

He still looks bad, but these replys let me know ya'll care cuz these the same comments you hear about the local old head when he try and get his **** together :rofl:

Then we gonna see a picture around the holidays of Steve looking burnt again. :smh:

Y'all boys are so on point.

:rofl:

He was shown on the screen at the uconn/maryland game at msg on Tuesday. Let's just say he didn't look good. It was only for a few seconds so I couldn't snap a pic. At first I wondered if he was dead and his corpse was dug up and hauled to the game in a hearse. I thought I heard some kids that were at the game scream when they saw the Francis zombie on the screen.

He was shown on the screen at the uconn/maryland game at msg on Tuesday. Let's just say he didn't look good. It was only for a few seconds so I couldn't snap a pic. At first I wondered if he was dead and his corpse was dug up and hauled to the game in a hearse. I thought I heard some kids that were at the game scream when they saw the Francis zombie on the screen.

Goddamn bruh :rofl:

Don't think he looked THAT bad :lol:

View media item 1823071

View media item 1823070

Last edited:
I mean he still kinda looks like admiral akbar (it's a terp!) a couple more exfoliation sessions and sleep he'll be good.

Yo my chest :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom