what the hell happened to Steve Francis?! Vol. SMH Update: turning his life around?

CWEgmxeVEAA-H8F.jpg:large

his eyes giving me a seizure

Seriously though, how did the pic in the OP happen?

I looked at it again and it is disturbing.

laugh.gif

It's okay man.  Bean been washed.  It happens, bro.  

Although Mike certainly didn't go out this way.....
So you just gonna pretend like The Wizards never happened?
Enh....those Wizards years were nowhere near as brutal as Kobe this year.  Not even close to the same level of embarrassment IMO.  

Sure, Mike wasn't really Mike.  But dude averaged 20/6/4 playing 37 minutes/game.  And that first year there they were contending for the playoffs.  The Lakers are 3-21 right now.  
laugh.gif

:lol:

It's okay man.  Bean been washed.  It happens, bro.  

Although Mike certainly didn't go out this way.....

So you just gonna pretend like The Wizards never happened?

Enh....those Wizards years were nowhere near as brutal as Kobe this year.  Not even close to the same level of embarrassment IMO.  

Sure, Mike wasn't really Mike.  But dude averaged 20/6/4 playing 37 minutes/game.  And that first year there they were contending for the playoffs.  The Lakers are 3-21 right now.  :lol:

The wiz had pieces and potential, the Lakers been this same garbage for 3 years, most of which he was out. He fell off and recognize it (after all he is retiring) But yall doing too much.

Stevie looking better these days

Like when you take a crumpled up twenty out you pocket, and try to smooth it out on your leg so the metro card machine will take it.

#CreasedUp20 :smokin

:lol: and :rofl: at them feels for Cuttino

Stevie must of started getting himself together after they dragged him with his own chain

Steve Francis said all that drug talk "is so far from the truth. That's why I don't worry about social media" and that he has no health issues he's "just old"

Steve Francis said all that drug talk "is so far from the truth. That's why I don't worry about social media" and that he has no health issues he's "just old"

He's 38, but he looks like he's 68. Yeah, I'm saying it's the drugs :lol:

Life is too short to get caught up in some dumb ****

Wake up one day 40 years old on some bum ****

Time flew by but you was too fly to see the light

Everyday it's gettin darker then comes the night

Back
Top Bottom