What things make you realize just how lazy and pitiful society has become?

Saw this commercial for this product earlier and it further cemented the laziness

Last edited:
When people make threads and are too lazy to even post what commercial they saw.................................

J/K

*edit* You fixed it lol

Last edited:
Not really too sure how a convenient cup makes you think society as a whole is now lazy. Honestly the cup seems like a decent idea for kids. Allows for portion control instead of giving them the entire bag of chips you fill up the top part of the cup with how much you want them to have.

But to add to the OP. The people that wait for spots in the front of the lot at the gym. Like you are really going to wait for me to back out....there are 100 spots open 2 isles back...and you are at the gym....like the purpose is to be healthy and work out.

Taking the elevator to the 2nd floor. I get it if you have a heavy package or something but with just regular attire and maybe a bag, it's faster to just go up the stairs

What a terrible ******* thread

As someone with young kids that cup is genius

Did you think this over before making this dumb *** thread?

Taking the elevator to the 2nd floor. I get it if you have a heavy package or something but with just regular attire and maybe a bag, it's faster to just go up the stairs
laugh.gif
 thats terrible

I don't see how that's lazy op.

I don't really worry about the next man so I don't know about society as s whole.

I think people are lazy in general, without any amenities or accommodations.

As time changes there will always be new inventions to make life easier.

Stop hating OP because you didn't think of the snack ez idea. Your pathetic...

We've just adapted to fix the little nuances in life we would otherwise be bothered with doing (OP's example).

Personally, I hate seeing cops on ******* segways. Like bro, you had to run a good distance just to pass academy. How the **** are you above riding your bike? DON'T LIKE.

What a terrible ******* thread

As someone with young kids that cup is genius

Did you think this over before making this dumb *** thread?

Naw I don't have kids. I deal with them on a daily basis. But drinking your juice while having to smell nuggets and fries just seems lazy and gross. I get the portion control, but you could better control the portions on your own. This just seems like a waste of money to me, and maybe it's because I don't have munchkins running around.

The idea of sniffing your snack while drinking is just awkward to me. I don't even like certain foods to touch, but maybe I'm bugging.

Actually I think this is a good idea for kids .. Especially when on a road trip.

I see no correlation with laziness ... Care to explain? Thanks.

When I see overweight people in the store with those motor carts loading up on everything they shouldn't be eating.

But yeah...society is pretty much pathetic.

:lol:  thats terrible
This is bad, but what's even worse is seeing them wait at the 2nd floor to take the elevator down! I mostly park on the 2nd floor of the garage at my school and I just give 'em the :smh: when I see this

I think this is actually a good idea if you are out and about. You can keep your snack and drink in one hand.

Back
Top Bottom