What things Oil your gears VOL.....feels good man

When you left the house clean and changed the bed sheets before your trip, and then you come back a few days later and just enjoy it.

Diesel%20Kid%20Lifts%20Weights.gif

When you stand in front of a hot *** pit for 8-18 hrs to smoke meat and when its served everyone just makes noises and ooowwwweeeeeee's

When you skressed out about somethin you have to do on top of other things, and when it comes time to do it, you find out your girl or someone you knkw took care of it [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Every morning between 6am-8am my body goes into "take a ish" mode.

In those hours i wait for my body to alert me that it is time..and when it is, boy does it feel good. You do your business on your phone as you release into the bowl. When all is said and done, you stand up and look at that massive **** you just took, shout out to your fiber supplement for working. and wipe and go about the rest of your day peacefully.

HOWEVER....

If i do not handle business between the hours of 6am-8am i get gassy and irritated and bloated all day which irks the ish outta me so bad, almost could ruin my day

Every morning between 6am-8am my body goes into "take a ish" mode.

In those hours i wait for my body to alert me that it is time..and when it is, boy does it feel good. You do your business on your phone as you release into the bowl. When all is said and done, you stand up and look at that massive **** you just took, shout out to your fiber supplement for working. and wipe and go about the rest of your day peacefully.

HOWEVER....

If i do not handle business between the hours of 6am-8am i get gassy and irritated and bloated all day which irks the ish outta me so bad, almost could ruin my day

It definitely ***** up my whole day if i dont drop one first thing in the morning. I feel like a zombie. I have to do the ****/shower combo before i leave the crib or else i dont feel clean. Plus i hate takin a **** in public places unless i absolutely have to. My last job was night shift at a hotel so u already know id find an empty room or one someone checked out of and deal wit a ****/shower combo

Man if yall takin dookies in the AM i hope yall shower after.

Its too dam hot to not have a fresh washed cracked. Swamp *** is no joke.

Back
Top Bottom