What to do about a certain ex girlfriend... Vol. 1. (Seriously, not the other chick)

Lmao at these comments. Just go and enjoy yourself son. And if she tries to get the D,then stop her and explain to her what is it that you reallywant....simple as that.

Originally Posted by EB14

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Thar's what good friends are for. I repeat, this is a really good friend of mine. I don't want to change that and I'm not interested in added "benefits".
then what the hell is the point of going down there with her this weekend, you know damn well she is gonna throw the P at you so hard you wont be able to resist that %%*$ anymore.

also.

PICS... NOW

I never do pics... come on man.. chill
laugh.gif
. And my plan was to have a lil retreat for a few days. it ain't that complicated. I'm just tryna chill,really. She said it was cool if me and my __ both came down so I'm thinking, hell, let's tear the city down for a few nights.

Edit: forgot I was on my boy's laptop, my bad. I'm the OP fammo.

Edit 2: I've never seen a demand for pics so hilariously executed
laugh.gif
. Good job NT
laugh.gif
... NO!... but good job
roll.gif

How long has it been since yall broke up? Has she thrown herself at you before in the time yall have broken up. Honestly she prob misses u and wouldn'tmind seeing her good friend. If you don't trust her then she isn't someone you truly consider a friend. I can def chill with my ex and he is my bestguy friend and nothing ever goes down. ever

i say don't go...

you know what she really wants and if you don't wanna give it to her don't set yourself up to have a bad weekend...

!WON... SCIP

esaelp

but seriously it looks like this girl wants the D. And since you dont want that then I would say stick it athome. But this is why I always tell people to burn bridges...burn that !%* to the ground.

Rilla yall aint THAT cool, just let her have it and be moddest about it. man its just some P!

stay home. it'll save you time & effort & spare her heartache.
she's obviously still not over you & is finding this as her perfect opportunity to ease her way back in.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i say don't go...

you know what she really wants and if you don't wanna give it to her don't set yourself up to have a bad weekend...

Hionestly, I'm not 100% sure that's what she wants. I mean, as crazy as it sounds, if she were another chick I'd be sure. butbecause she's her, she may just want to be a good friend. She probably wants me to go down there and go out and just forget about the last chick,ya know? I'm not too sure she wants to be next, she just wants me to be aight about the last chick and what not. I don't want to assume that I'mwhat she wants, and be wrong, and then make $$#% EXTRA awkward cuz it's never been wierd like that between us. But I'm saying tho... a __ spider senseis tingling. Plus I got a lot of people I'd like to see down there, ya know? Hell, I dunno what I'm gonna do but I need to know by thursday
ohwell.gif

Rilla yall aint THAT cool, just let her have it and be moddest about it. man its just some P!
Yes, yes we are. I think with my head bro. *!*%$ ain't that rare neither. I'm not trading a friend for a nut. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom