What to do if your girl reads your texts? Vol. uh-oh

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

laugh.gif
don't listen to these morons talkin bout get a PW and insurance policies and all that nonsense. they proly young and silly. ill tell you one thing. women aint going nowhere. its too many out there to be sweatin any of em. its never that crucial to where you need to absolutely make sure you have chicks as backups in case your relationship eventually falls through. that said, if you love the chick and are for real about it, just get rid of anything close to funny business in that phone book.

he shouldnt listen to you, cause you only gonna get him into more trouble than he is. besides it sounds like you never had a real girlfriend before, that's why you talk all that gabrage.
TheYoungestGun

get in trouble for cutting ties with any chicks in his phone book that could potentially cause trouble with his girl? riddle me that batman

2n07o6g.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Mjbetch: I really wasn't trying to go hard at you.(pause)

Yea my girl can't seem to 100% get over my past. Some of that's my fault for telling her EVERYTHING. I mean the trust is coming back strong, she told me yesterday she doesn't get that urge to look through my phone anymore. That made me feel good bc it mean our relationship is going in a great direction. But it took a lot of time, this weekend im going to Vegas and I haven't heard one crazy remark or sideways comment about it. Basically OP, you gotta put in some work, and no more stupid #*+*.
aight man. love you too haha.

and same here, my girl doesn't really have the urge to check my phone anymore. it feels goooooood.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

its called locking and having a password on ur phone

use it. well not now since u got caught and that'll make things worse now. but when she dumps you, start using it.
it's called... not being stupid and putting your relationship that you care about in jeopardy just for some stupid "assurance" planjust in case your current relationship falls through. i mean i'm not getting on you about it, but that's how i feel. be mature about it, don't godoin !!* behind your girl's back if you don't want it being done to you.

what happens if she asks you for a password? she's gonna pull the "what do you have to hide?" line. haha

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

i picked this advice up from NT -

set up a convo with someones phone goin back in forth of how the girl 'texting' wants you to smash but text back saying how much you love your girl and what not..

%+%% actually works.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Happened to me i fell asleep at my girls place and woke up to her sitting by my head staring and me..... with phone in hand. "Akkkkward" lol

My friend told me this move a long time ago if this happen just do what he said, so i did it

I got up looked at her all mad, and yelled why the hell are you looking through my phone thats messed up. Didnt let her say one word and dipped. She called me3 mins later like im sorry please come back. I was like its to late now and everything was cool after that.

Just say some sweet ***% to her usually that works.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Happened to me i fell asleep at my girls place and woke up to her sitting by my head staring and me..... with phone in hand. "Akkkkward" lol

My friend told me this move a long time ago if this happen just do what he said, so i did it

I got up looked at her all mad, and yelled why the hell are you looking through my phone thats messed up. Didnt let her say one word and dipped. She called me 3 mins later like im sorry please come back. I was like its to late now and everything was cool after that.

im not sure what she found in your phone, but her falling for that is an L in my book.

I got up looked at her all mad, and yelled why the hell are you looking through my phone thats messed up. Didnt let her say one word and dipped. She called me 3 mins later like im sorry please come back. I was like its to late now and everything was cool after that.

my girl does the same thing. I wake up to her staring at me.
@@@. It pisses me off too. I cant go to sleep with you all up in my grill.
i never put 2 and 2 together and realize that shes thinkin, or plottin.
i just roll over and go back to sleep
mad.gif

funny thing, went to some girls bday get together, cleared all my texts and calls except one to my sister telling her to tell her i was asleep if she calledthe house smh, had me going crazy for like a week, funny thing, i didnt even do anything wrong, i went as the designated driver bcuz i had a test the day b4, iwas home by 1130 lol

Originally Posted by Hugo

i remember my girl made me delete ALL the girl #s i had on my cell bcz of text. but what she does not know is that all those #s are saved in my sim card
pimp.gif

lololol, my girsl (of 2years and change) didnt delete my number, shorty straight up changed all of em to 1917 555-5555, didnt notice till like a week later,but all of em are saved on google contacts anyway lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

im not sure what she found in your phone, but her falling for that is an L in my book.
Yea man it was a big L on her part. When i got that apology call i was shocked, she was straight simpin.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

i picked this advice up from NT -

set up a convo with someones phone goin back in forth of how the girl 'texting' wants you to smash but text back saying how much you love your girl and what not..

%+%% actually works.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

My girl goes FBI on my cell all the time

I talk to no other girls but she is just the jealous type

It just gets on my nerves that she grabs my cell and reads me my new text messages

I wanna put a lock on my phone so she can't do that but then of course she is going to think I am hiding something

Any advice?

if your involved in suspicious activities involving other females i would think your phone would be the 1st thing you check for when you leave her presence,but oh well good luck in gainin her trust back

yeah something like this happend to me
she read all my txt messages. and i was like flirting with 3 other females
it never went further then that. but now she doesnt trust me
and is constantly throwing it back in my face every chance she gets.
its really annoying. so just work it out with her dude. thats my advice.

Originally Posted by parada45

My girl goes FBI on my cell all the time

I talk to no other girls but she is just the jealous type

It just gets on my nerves that she grabs my cell and reads me my new text messages

I wanna put a lock on my phone so she can't do that but then of course she is going to think I am hiding something

Any advice?
they make chicks like this?

looked through a phone ONCE, cuz one of my homies said that my dude (now ex) called her and I was thinking "hmmm...how he even have her number?" So Ichecked, saw that he indeed did have her in his phonebook and somehow it came up (I think I roundabout mentioned him to call her and when he said he had hernumber I innocently asked "oh, how you get it" ) he said he got it from a party a while back. No biggie...

that was the only time I've ever gone through a man's phone, or even wanted to for that matter. My ex used to leave his phone lying around all thetime, if it rang and he wasn't in the room I would just be like "yo phone rang"
grin.gif
. Checking emails--sike, and I don't make a point to know a man's FB orMyspace password.

Chicks is losin' nowadays
smh.gif
Word to B in Obsessed

Originally Posted by Prez T

dump her . her goin thru ur phone means trust wasnt there to begin with cuz , and now its shot to
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
. ur relationship is a wrap son
indifferent.gif

After this clever request for pics, there is no way you could not provide them.

Shorty does that all the time to me...I don't have anything sketchy in my phone anyway but just to save trouble I delete $@$@ that might give her a badvibe...it's kinda lame but that's one less thing I have to worry about

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

So yeah I left my phone at my girls place (yes I know
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
). So now I am gettin emails from her asking me about different chicks I am in class with. There are a few girls who hit me up on the reg, who blatantly do not care if I have a girl or not. There is a few chicks that I entertain with a few flirt txts but in all honesty I wouldn't even dream of smashing just cause I dig my girl. I know my girl read my txts and now she is all suspicious acting. I guess I'll just let this blow over I'm not even going to go down this road with her, you cant reason with broads. No matter what I say I have a feeling she will ignore it and use it against me somehow.

-The Juice
how about you not do this in the first place....i mean if you dig your girl so much...
QFT
sounds like a contradiction to me. seems to me like you were asking for it

Text from other chicks need to be erased ASAP or @ least after the conversation.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Man don't listen to these dudes they prolly never even had a girl let alone smelled the woo woo. U in for some %@!# but u gotta take whatever she dish. I'm a flirt myself and mygirl be on some super sleuth %@!# goin thru my txt records, email, etc. Tell her that u was just flirtin and that u never did, nor will u ever sleep w/ any of those girls.

Now the next part is to diss the girls pd. Mainly the ones who don't care whether or not u have a girl. No respect for ur girl means no respect for u or ur relationship. Cause if they break yall up, they gon say "oh well, tough break" and act like they had nothin to do w/ it.

Take this from somebody who's been down this same road many times over.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Lol yall are makin it way worse than it is..I cheated on my girl the first 3 months we were together and she found out...

Now we will be together 2 1/2 years in a couple of months...so it all depends on how bad each of u wants this to work..

yea, and guess what she was doing the next 3 months...

laugh.gif
My boy changed all the girls' names in his contacts list to guy names so his girl wouldn't give him any %*%+.

Back
Top Bottom