What to do in MIAMI????

Originally Posted by givemedanumba

what about shoe spots? anything on South Beach? headed down in a week...

Solefly... SOLES Inc.... ATC.. SHOE Gallery... HOH... Aventura Mal(champs here gets everything)...Foot Soliders..Mr. R Sports....

Originally Posted by givemedanumba

what about shoe spots? anything on South Beach? headed down in a week...

Solefly... SOLES Inc.... ATC.. SHOE Gallery... HOH... Aventura Mal(champs here gets everything)...Foot Soliders..Mr. R Sports....

Originally Posted by Bay Area shoehead

any info about NIKKI BEACH?

i was there on fri. its a good spot for sunday during the day, closes thing to rehab they got down here.

most of the serious sugestions r pretty good, the main thing i can say (and this goes to everyone coming down here)

BRING ALOT OF MONEY TO SPEND PERIOD

Wherever u tryna go u gonna spend $20+ to get in and if you have less females than guys, get ready to buy a bottle, and spend some mulaaaaaa

i was there on fri. its a good spot for sunday during the day, closes thing to rehab they got down here.

most of the serious sugestions r pretty good, the main thing i can say (and this goes to everyone coming down here)

Wherever u tryna go u gonna spend $20+ to get in and if you have less females than guys, get ready to buy a bottle, and spend some mulaaaaaa

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

find bana and hook up with her. thats what I would be trying to do
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Nikki is always popping.. its right on south pointe  but  like Casper said BRING MONEY... if you on a budget go somewhere else man.. everything on the beach is money...
girls down here who club weekly want guys buying them drinks and bottles and all..

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Nikki is always popping.. its right on south pointe  but  like Casper said BRING MONEY... if you on a budget go somewhere else man.. everything on the beach is money...
girls down here who club weekly want guys buying them drinks and bottles and all..

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

The way people make it seem, when I go to Miami, I throw a rock in any direction and which ever biracial model I hit, I'll have sex with her.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

The way people make it seem, when I go to Miami, I throw a rock in any direction and which ever biracial model I hit, I'll have sex with her.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm one of the resident Dj's at the Gansevoort Pool Party on Saturday, Vice Saturday Night, and the Arkadia Pool Party on Sundays. Last week at Arkadia was the best event I've seen in a long time. I had Jamie Foxx come through he really made the party. If there's one event I'd suggest going to, it would be Sundays at Arkadia Pool.

Back
Top Bottom