What "Top Gear" thinks of Mexicans...

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by beeniemon

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

Everyone gotta be offended so easily nowadays. Bunch of wimps.

Top Gear is that show. 
pimp.gif
this.  yall need to get around the fact that its been said.  for people who watch the show, they must know that top gear goes in on EVERYONE, especially certain parts of the UK as well.  they say what they say with "tongue in cheek".  if it wasnt for this thread 75% of you guys wouldnt have known it happened and wouldnt have raised a stink about it.

c'mon son, we got bigger problems than this to attend to.
grin.gif

oh, so they're racist towards everybody???
i guess that makes it cool then...

grin.gif

laugh.gif
, right? is that the excuse they're using to justify their ignorance? "oh, they do it to everybody"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

southpark says worse stuff....and its a american show, whats da problem?
da problem is that just cause everybody does it, doesn't make it right. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

southpark says worse stuff....and its a american show, whats da problem?
da problem is that just cause everybody does it, doesn't make it right. 

I'm not well versed in Spanish as I would like to be.
Would anyone kindly translates the jabs the Matutino Express folks were saying on air?

I'm not well versed in Spanish as I would like to be.
Would anyone kindly translates the jabs the Matutino Express folks were saying on air?

This was surprisingly offensive, even for "Top Gear"........they say some mean things every now and then, but this was way over the top. But I'll still be watching regardless.

This was surprisingly offensive, even for "Top Gear"........they say some mean things every now and then, but this was way over the top. But I'll still be watching regardless.

This is nothing new... although like many I agree they did went a bit overboard with this.
Keep in mind they had no ill intentions, it was meant to be humorous. If you're a fan of Top Gear this will not stop you from watching the show and you'll understand that they don't hold a grudge towards Mexicans.

As someone said South Park goes even more overboard with their racial remarks but majority people aren't catching feelings since the show is more widely watched here then Top Gear, they know the type of humor to expect.

If you're going to watch a comedian on stage what are some of the funniest jokes? The racial ones. Do they hold any hatred towards the race and do people jump on stage and demand an apology? No

Top Gear is in fact a car show but they bring tons of "lulz" but you don't have to agree or laugh at everything they say, people have different taste in humor. The Mexican jokes were distasteful but they're known to bash on different races.

Lotta sensitive people out there. I'll be tuning in next week as well.

This is nothing new... although like many I agree they did went a bit overboard with this.
Keep in mind they had no ill intentions, it was meant to be humorous. If you're a fan of Top Gear this will not stop you from watching the show and you'll understand that they don't hold a grudge towards Mexicans.

As someone said South Park goes even more overboard with their racial remarks but majority people aren't catching feelings since the show is more widely watched here then Top Gear, they know the type of humor to expect.

If you're going to watch a comedian on stage what are some of the funniest jokes? The racial ones. Do they hold any hatred towards the race and do people jump on stage and demand an apology? No

Top Gear is in fact a car show but they bring tons of "lulz" but you don't have to agree or laugh at everything they say, people have different taste in humor. The Mexican jokes were distasteful but they're known to bash on different races.

Lotta sensitive people out there. I'll be tuning in next week as well.

It doesnt make it right but why the hell all these people gotta make a big deal out of things?
People are way too damn sensitive nowadays. Bunch of wet panty wearing dudes. 

It doesnt make it right but why the hell all these people gotta make a big deal out of things?
People are way too damn sensitive nowadays. Bunch of wet panty wearing dudes. 

Back
Top Bottom