what up NT?... so today i turned 29... yeah im old...

Congrats. Must be nice having everything all settled (Wifey, Kids, House, Wife, Solid job) before you're 30...

feels good man 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i have come a long way from jumping house to house @ the age of 16... to having a wifey, 2 kids, 2 cars and a house of my own... i can really say at this age i feel complete... i might not have all the kicks i want but im good...
June 21st the day summer begins >>>>
25080273yu.gif

Happy Belated Birthday! 29 isn't old...ENJOY LIFE ya still young!

happy birthday and hell no 29 aint old. im 26 and i refuse to accept being 3 years away from being old. like is was said earlier 30s the 20. enjoy your bday tho

thanks for all the kind words NT... i didnt get too many texts today from anyone... im not the type to go out and text people its my b day ( NT IS DIFFERENT
laugh.gif
).... one again thanks NT for giving me a shout out for 3 pages.. its actually made me feel better
CC - you have the ugliest hand writing for a 26 year old, it looks like you are writing on concrete or the carpet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

thanks for all the kind words NT... i didnt get too many texts today from anyone... im not the type to go out and text people its my b day ( NT IS DIFFERENT
laugh.gif
).... one again thanks NT for giving me a shout out for 3 pages.. its actually made me feel better
CC - you have the ugliest hand writing for a 26 year old, it looks like you are writing on concrete or the carpet
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i blame it on being left handed.   sad to say but my 8 year old son has more legible hand writting then me

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I turn 30 on Thursday. I don't have any of those things you mentioned. Man.....

Happy born day btw.
me 2, to bad its gonna rain in my state

and hbd op

Back
Top Bottom