What used car would you get for around 20k?

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

I'm looking for a used/pre-owned car for around 20k. Any suggestions? Probably pick one up at a dealer or craigslist. Been looking at a 2006 BMW 330i, but want to see what other options I might have. 
$20K is a pretty broad range.  Mind providing more details?  2 or 4 door?  Car/SUV/Minivan? Does mileage matter? Brands?

Originally Posted by saint lt

with 20k you might as well just get a new car bud.

Why?  It'll be worth $18K the minute you drive it off the lot.  He is far better off getting a 2-3 year old car and letting someone else eat the majority of the depreciation.

Originally Posted by saint lt

with 20k you might as well just get a new car bud.

Why?  It'll be worth $18K the minute you drive it off the lot.  He is far better off getting a 2-3 year old car and letting someone else eat the majority of the depreciation.

save the cash... lease a nice new car... repeat... that way ur driving a brand new for roughly 6 years... the car u want most

at the end you wont own anything for ur 20gs but u stunted crazy for 6 years...

if your lookin at a nice car which it looks u are with the BMW it can be the better option... u buy an 06 BMW 6 years from now with another 100k

on it it may be worth in the 65- 75 hundred range still if u take immaculate care of it but u gotta find a buyer and in 6 years itll be 12 years old...

if u lease u keep that cash on hand to earn interest or use towards other things and ultimately get the nicer vehicle... if u dont drive a ton alot of times its the better option

save the cash... lease a nice new car... repeat... that way ur driving a brand new for roughly 6 years... the car u want most

at the end you wont own anything for ur 20gs but u stunted crazy for 6 years...

if your lookin at a nice car which it looks u are with the BMW it can be the better option... u buy an 06 BMW 6 years from now with another 100k

on it it may be worth in the 65- 75 hundred range still if u take immaculate care of it but u gotta find a buyer and in 6 years itll be 12 years old...

if u lease u keep that cash on hand to earn interest or use towards other things and ultimately get the nicer vehicle... if u dont drive a ton alot of times its the better option

Back
Top Bottom